[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw in psych ward what can i do to pass the time other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (967 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
967 KB, 3264x2448
>tfw in psych ward

what can i do to pass the time other than browse 4chan on my phone?
>>
Nice b8, they wouldn't let you use your phone in the psych ward.
>>
reflect on the decisions in your life that brought you to this very moment.
>>
>>25242830
Play Pokemon Showdown randbats.
>>
>Getting to keep your phone in a psych ward
>They seriously are letting you browse this place while in a psych ward

What the fuck. I mean, all I did was puzzles and talk to batshit insane people, but at least get away from this shit.
>>
>>25242837
Some wards do
>>
merry xmas anon
can't you watch some animu or some movies?
>>
>>25242877
not enough internet on my phone but at least 4chan works
i already went for a walk and played some card games but there is seriously nothing to do here
>>
>>25242830
>>25242846
I can confirm, my mother has schizophrenia, she was in psych ward multiple times and they let her have her phone. She couldn't have the charger tho as the patients might try to hang themselves or strangle themselves with the cable. But I'm from Europe.
>>
>>25242830
Shoot the shit with other patients, always top quality entertainment
>>
>>25242900
Can't you read some books in the library (if there's any) or just do some jogging? You could use it as excuse as "it calms your nerves" and keep you busy.
>>
>>25242907
Same, spent two months in a European psych ward earlier this year. Hospital had wifi, they take your chargers and only allow you to charge your phone in a locked cupboard.
>>
>>25242912
there is one female patient who keeps begging for attention by screaming random shit and feelint completely intitled that everyone has to listen to her
she has been here for almost half a year i dont understand why they cant help her
having to constantly think about bullshit must be horrible to live with
>>
>>25242924
Have phones become a basic human right in Europe?
>>
>>25242907
It's not that I don't believe that it's happening. I believe it. While I was there, the people mentioned being in different wards in the past that allowed them. It's more of an irritation that it's even allowed.

OP is pretty much being forced to pay money for his stay when he's pretty much doing the exact same thing he'd do outside.
>>
>>25242965
Get her phone number and be yourself.
>>
>>25242979
curiously, yes, migrants in Lampedusa now recieve a couple of bucks to live with a day and a cellphone so they can call home. You know, not the old ass Nokias, more like Iphones or other relatively good shit.
fucking pissed lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1300x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1300x854
>>25242830
Band up with other patients and take over the ward. The medical model for mental health is a failure. Mental illnesses are not diseases. Let that be your rallying call. Soon othe wards across the country will pick up your example after watching it on the news in their facilities. Once enough wards have been taken over you should import guns and launch an offensive on "sane" society for legitimizing the discourse that stigmatizes and imprisons you. The battles will be hard, but an adversary force consisting of suicidal fanatics will know the sweet taste of victory.
>>
>>25243017
Spotted the schizo :^)
>>
>>25243090
Thomas Szasz.
>>
>>25243090
Nope. I've just been fucked over by psychotropic drugs.
>>
>>25243098
>the "one/a few experts out of hundreds of thousands agree with me, therefore I must be right" meme
>>
Go download Dismount off of the App Store
>>
>>25242830
eat those pringles
>>
>>25242830
If you're in a ward, how do you have a phone?
>>
>>25243250
How about reading the thread?
>>
>>25242830
Start whispering to another patient, obsessively
Convince them to gouge out their eyes, tear off their ears, break their teeth on the corner of a table or have them tear off their testicles and insert them in their anus
You could also act like a barely moving zombie, get an erection, bash an unsuspecting female worker, hold her down and rape her, while screaming Game On, Game on to the other aroused patients
Strip nude, defecate on the floor, mix your shit with piss, vomit and cum, now use your mixture to redecorate every surface of your room
>>
>>25243454

not that guy but I did and all I saw was "some wards do lol"

which is complete bullshit
>>
I can not believe nobody is talking about your ugly shoes. Poverty truly is a mental illness. Plus you have small feet, what are you 170cm?
>>
>>25242837
Yes they do. Lots do.
>>25242830
Learn a skill. Do they have sewing machines / knitting needles?
>>25243012
How are you supposed to get a job without a phone number? And why would you have Nokia produce brick phones nobody else would buy specifically for migrants? Smh.
>>25244876
The only place you will ever feel powerful is on the Internet. Let that sink in.
>>
You got to keep your laces

2/10 ward, many suicides have occurred there
>>
It was 2006 when I was in a psych ward so I didnt have a smart phone. I mostly just zoned out when I was in my room and watched tv in the common area. I was lucky to not have a room mate.
>>
>>25242830
Alright, cough it up: you're doing this for the neetbux, aren't you?
>>
I frequently think about a girl I met in one and how she possibly liked me, but I'm so pessimistic I gave up every time she made moves.
>>
>>25242830
Lmao at how fake this is
You're not allowed strings or shoelaces in wards
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.