[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Christmas and I'm sitting here fuming with anger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446752862482.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1446752862482.gif
1 MB, 371x209
It's Christmas and I'm sitting here fuming with anger because I can't forget that my family reported me to the police for slapping my sister and locking me away in a mental ward for a week, surrounded by people who thought I was batshit insane. If it been my father that I slapped, absolutely nothing would have happened.

I'm sitting here thinking over and over how I spent 30 hours in a concrete room with a 6 inch window without any sleep. I'm sitting here thinking how all the stress from that week has caused more hair to fall out and given more more physical problems than ever.

3 months and I have gotten absolutely fuck all done and just suffering each day with a different condition. And now these absolute shits want me to celebrate Christmas with them. I can't even leave because I can't get a fucking job and have no money.

Living with people you hate and having little control over your life really fucking blows dicks.
>>
Why did you slap her?
>>
>>25242734

Because she's an absolute piece of shit
>>
Slap that bitch again.
>>
>>25242754
What happened in this particular occasion?
>>
>>25242754
Next time kill her, then everyone else in the household.
In all honesty it's probably your fault. You can do whatever, say whatever, but if you make it physical then the consequences are on you and no one else. Other grown adults know not to attack people physically even if they make them angry.
I'm not saying she didn't deserve to be slapped, but this is your fault.
>>
>>25242754
You sound like an angry young man with mental issues.
>>
>>25242793

It's my fault for being an idiot and confessing to the police

Literally 0 evidence of any fight happening, it's a fucking slap what damage could it even leave on her, 0 witnesses too

Should have just told them to talk with my lawyer and be done with it, case would have been closed within the week
>>
kill your family desu
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.