[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls with low self esteem sleep with a lot of guys >guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>girls with low self esteem sleep with a lot of guys
>guys with low self esteem sleep with no girls

why?
>>
Because bitches will spread for anyone if they're desperate, but won't spread for desperate guys
>>
>>25242292
Beta chads pump and dump the girls with ease, since the girl wants validation.

Guy goes after girl, that's how it works.

If the girl sucks, guy gets laid
If the guy sucks, guy doesn't get laid

I can't explain it any more
>>
>>25242320
damn thats fucked
>>
>>25242292
yeah this pisses me off too
>>
>>25242292
because men make advances

a man with no self esteem hasnt got the balls to make any advances, even on below average girls or blatant sluts
>>
Girls dont have to use effort to get fucked, so if they have low self esteem theyre happy to take the free validation at zero risk to their ego.

Guys have to use effort, but are more content staying huddled up in their own world than venturing out and getting hurt. Still, he wonders how much better life would be if he could set aside his fears, go out there and succeed. Thus, >tfw no gf is born.
>>
idk the most sexually prolific dude i knew in high school was a depressed chubby manlet. dude scored with >100 girls by graduation.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.