[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Christmas, there I said it. Stupid worthless holiday that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: love_live-694.jpg (297 KB, 900x1105) Image search: [Google]
love_live-694.jpg
297 KB, 900x1105
Fuck Christmas, there I said it. Stupid worthless holiday that you can't escape and only encourages normalfag behaviour. All I need is is my Chinese cartoons.
>>
I also am no longer a fan of Christmas, and would like to have sex with all the Love Lives.
>>
Are you ready to explain to grandma how your "waifu" thing is actually a Chinese cartoon? Will be pretty awkward at the Christmas dinner table.
>>
>>25242215
Me on the right.

Teehee this photo was taken ten minutes after I got up, natural beauty boys :3
>>
File: 1448535556705.png (2 MB, 1515x1860) Image search: [Google]
1448535556705.png
2 MB, 1515x1860
>>25242261
Good thing is I ended up sleeping through half of it.

I want to play with Nico's twintails.

>>25242263
She's dead.

>>25242287
You are not, fuck off.
>>
>>25242312
Yes I am silly bunches:)
See how me leg is all flounced?
I had a skiing accident last week :^3>
>>
>>25242457
thanks for ruining everything, asshole.
>>
File: qTNmcL1u.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
qTNmcL1u.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>25242215
>Christmas Eve party
>Had to hang with my brother and his friend
>Brother walks away
>Leaves his phone
>Brother is in highschool so naturally his friend says to put hentai on his phone
>He hands it to me
>I obviously look up hentai of my waifu Nozomi
>They all make fun of me
Honestly Im done with this shit Im out all I need is my waifu
>>
Love Live has some pretty cute girls.

I wish I could make it past the first 10 minutes of the first episode without wanting to kill myself so I could waifu one of them.
>>
>>25242596
They're just jealous of your good taste, though realistically speaking you should be hiding your power level kohai.
>>
>>25242611
What is the point in watching anime without actual plot? I can't stand feeling empty inside while watching "cute girls doing cute things" series.
>>
>>25242656
Honestly I've never really understood it either. The only one I ever liked was Azumanga Daioh, but that was actually funny and well-written.

I love my cute anime girls, but the show actually has to have something going on for me to watch it.

Also, the worst to me are the girls-only yuri overtones shows, not only are they boring but the lesbo shit ruins my ability to fantasize about having the girls as GFs.
>>
>>25242638
I didnt mean to senpai, it just happened.
>>25242656
It has somewhat of a plot, just a plot that involves cute girls doing cute things
>>
Nico a shit
>>
File: 1432372511992.jpg (254 KB, 1131x1504) Image search: [Google]
1432372511992.jpg
254 KB, 1131x1504
>>25242699
There is a plot but it's mostly just used as a tool, these kind of shows are popular for their character interactions. The Yuri just adds more fuel to the fire because I self insert as the little girl though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.