[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So 5 months ago I posted about how I wanted to smoked out my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2015_06_16_12_14_44.png (25 KB, 262x350) Image search: [Google]
2015_06_16_12_14_44.png
25 KB, 262x350
So 5 months ago I posted about how I wanted to smoked out my robot 18 year old boy coworker who i bullied relentlessly well I did. In his Marijuana induced stupor he aggressively made out with me and fingered me roughly with his big neanderthal hands anyways. Over the last 5 months I give him weed or he gives me money for weed and he violently ravages my body and also asks to look at memes.

What have i done

I'm a grill btw
>>
>>25242167

you turned him into a chad, gj. no sarcasm u did a good thing.
>>
Op here again.

This is my first young dude neet experience are all young dudes this uh aggressive
>>
>>25242204
Testosterone is a hell of a drug
>>
>>25242167
>he violently ravages my body
Elaborate on this
>>
>>25242515
Well, we will smoke weed at his house and once we walk inside (No one's ever at his house he's like a neglected robot child) I go to sit on his couch to watch TV but he's physically larger then me I'm like 5'2 140 pounds and he's like 5'11-6'0 but 200 and something anyways he usually grabs my arm and pulls me in the direction of his room or out right picks me up and throws me on his bed. He proceeds to eat me put or insists on sucking on my tits. He's really shy about asking me to suck his dick cause he hasn't had blow jobs ever and I was the first to give him one and he thinks that there's some sort of sex etiquette. I'm like dude you eat me out cause you want to I suck your dick cause I want to etc etc so once I'm wet he fingers me really hard has my ass bounce off my hands waits till I start drooling then he sticks his dick in me. If I call him stupid or dumb he does it harder slamming into my little brown vagina tearing up my tiny insides then he pulls out and cums. (He pulls out with a condom on what a smart boy) when he cums he let's out these grunts and then solid whimpers while squeezing me close to him.( he usually finishes while hitting it from the back because I throw it back really hard I'm colored it's what I like) and afterwards he's a sweet pleasant boy who cooks me a meal and asks to look at memes. But during the act it's self it's become increasingly more rough and terrifying

What have I done lol
>>
>>25242779
Tell him you wanna do it without A condom and he can cum inside you as much as he wants you good for nothing whore
>>
>>25242879
Whoa man I just wanted to smoke weed n chill lol
>>
Remove your teeth and give him a toothless blowjob.
>>
>>25243257
>tfw my granma gave me toothless blowjobs
Shit is so good
>>
>>25243257
Yikes
>>25243346
Double yikes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.