[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose two: >poor >boring >ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: oWg69of.jpg (241 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
oWg69of.jpg
241 KB, 840x840
Choose two:

>poor
>boring
>ugly
>>
Poor and boring honestly. Looks are everything, you'll get far in life if you look good.
>>
I'm already all three of these
>>
>>25242171
But you'll be poor and boring
>>
>>25242159
Poor and boring obviously
Being ugly is the only thing of those three you can't fix.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 412x351
Choose the two we are most? Probably boring and poor, I dont like much and i'm a minimum wager, but i'm passable in looks
>>
>>25242191
You can always make yourself those things in life. You're born the way you are though, so its better to look beautiful from the start.
>>
I'm poor but I'm not boring or ugly... I am interesting but only in the weird kind of way. People find me interesting but would never hire me/date me/etc...
>>
Ugly and poor, definitely

Interesting people > Attractive people
>>
>>25242159
Actually every one of those three could be fixed

Don't think about having 1 quality. Think about you are the 0 and trought hard work you will each them all (and honestly being good-looking belong to women, not to men)
>>
>>25242260
Boring can't be fixed.
>>
Already all three so yeah

Is it really boring if you have hobbies that you're passionate about but it's extremely technical and not fun for anybody but me and a handful of nerds?
>>
>>25242297
It can; there are fairly easy ways to fix it
Even charisma is practically attainable.

It's all about being emotive rather than informative in conversation. Carrying yourself a certain way. Engaging.

You know, shit none of us like to do.
>>
>>25242159
I'm already all 3. What do I win?
>>
>>25242260
Ugly can't be fixed.
No, plastic surgery doesn't count any more than cutting your dick off makes you a woman.
>>
>>25242317
Yes but if you're someone like me who has no passions, talents or socially acceptable hobbies, you will never be interesting.
>>
>>25242367
It's called faking it till you make it

You cannot tell me that there are potentially no normie tier hobbies, tv shows, books, or media that you can't find at least a bit interesting as well. There's a reason why those things are so popular.

Hell, even if you're a programmer, make demos of cool looking shit that does weird stuff to computers rather than talking about how well you managed to modulate/ architecture this new piece of kit you're working on.

Also, smiling.
>>
>>25242337
Except that you literally stop being ugly, as soon as someone fixes your jaw for example.
You don't stop being a men, just because someone made a fake vagina out of your dick.

One is visual, the other is biological.
>>
>>25242399
>Except that you literally stop being ugly, as soon as someone fixes your jaw for example.
No you don't, all you have done is shifted the burden onto any potential children you might have.
You're still ugly genetically.
>>
>>25242399
I've been thinking about getting a nose job, but I'm too poor.
>>
File: 1407520883877.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1407520883877.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>25242438
>You're still ugly genetically.

> being this normie and caring about your heritage/ children
>>
who chose all three for me
>>
>>25242458
>Caring about your heritage or children makes you a normalfag
I said *potential*.
I'm still a KV, but if I weren't ugly that wouldn't be the case.
>>
>>25242171

>Looks are everything

Can this meme stop?

If your personality is shit or anti social then it's a waste
>>
>>25242514
>If your personality is shit or anti social then it's a waste
>posted by an attractive normalfag who thinks he is anti social even though he's not even KV.
What the fuck is with normalfags saying appearance doesn't mean shit? They all have had relationships too which if they were actually ugly wouldn't have happened no matter how interesting their personality is.
>>
>>25242514
Being seen as attractive is still more valuable than being charismatic, especially on first impressions. Whats going to get you more envious looks, an attractive girl with a bad personality or an uggo of a girl whos social as fuck?
>>
>>25242514
Looks aren't everything, but if you're attractive, you're much less likely to have a boring/anti-social personality.
>>
>>25242159
>boring
>ugly

Money does wonders.
You can change how you look and make yourself look reasonable.
People will pretend to like you even if you're boring, bitches will suck your dick etc.
>>
>>25242514
"Looks aren't everything"

t. attractive person
>>
>>25242514
but that's bullshit senpai.

I had this friend Robert in high-school, he was a fucking autistic fuck. First off, he couldn't keep a conversation going for shit, he never had anything interesting to say, his only interest in life was watching NBA and anime. He had ZERO game when it came to women, ZERO. All he would do was smile awkwardly, go "heh" a couple of times and make some quiet comments from time to time.

But even as a straight man I have to admit that he was good looking - he just had really grew eyes/eyebrows, the perfect size nose for his face, a really good jawline, really great hair (his mom was a hairdresser, his hair was always well styled) We were friends from 13 to 18. I swear to god throughout this whole period he was an autists sperg who couldn't even structure a coherent thought without awkwardly mumbling something retarded. He lost his virginity at 15 senpai. 15. To one of th CUTEST fucking girls I've ever seen, he then went on to date several hot girls of varying bodytypes, but all EQUALLY hot. I had a crush on this girl that I was trying to flirt with for almost two years and she always laughed at my jokes, we texted all the time and we got along pretty well. But I took her to a party at another friend's place (party as in 6 underage kids drinking beer) and Robert fucked her within two hours of meeting her and took her virginity.

I'm 23 now, still a kissless virgin, I check Robert's facebook page from time to time, he's got like 700 friends, he constantly posts pictures of himself in clubs with a bunch of women and recently posted a picture of himself in spain with a literally supermodel that rented out a house for him and a couple of other people to party in.
>>
File: personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>25242514
>meme

That's alright. I remember being 14 as well.
>>
>>25242575
>People will pretend to like you even if you're boring, bitches will suck your dick etc.
Maybe I'm just a naive idealist, but this sounds unpleasant. Knowing that people only want to be around you because of your wealth. This just leads to getting used, manipulated, and Brendan Fraser'd.
>>
File: 1365868124625.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
1365868124625.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
>tfw all three
>>
When you're attractive, it's a lot easier to find love, but a lot harder to find real love.

If you're ugly and someone gets romantically involved with you, they most likely really see something special in you. If you're attractive, you're gonna have suitors all the time but many of them are superficial fake-ass hoes who want arm candy.
>>
>>25242622
I agree looks are very important but you have to also acknowledge that a correlation works both ways. If you like someone's personality a lot then you're also going to praise their looks as you're somewhat emotionally invested in them.
>>
>>25242648
>This just leads to getting used, manipulated, and Brendan Fraser'd.

Well if you're not naive about it you're not really getting manipulated because you know exactly why they're there.
And I don't think it feels as bad as you'd believe. You provide something to 99% of the friends in your life, if you stopped being/providing what they expected they'd leave you.
>>
>>25242753
No. Absolutely not. A good personality might make someone look a little bit better in someone elses eyes, but you're never going to get laid or have people like you off of your personality.

Looks are literally everything.
>>
I already am poor and ugly so I guess I'll just stay me
>>
>>25242792
You also sound boring desu senpai
>>
File: Superficial Attraction.jpg (222 KB, 600x4113) Image search: [Google]
Superficial Attraction.jpg
222 KB, 600x4113
>>25242778
I agree with you but I'm saying that graph doesn't prove shit as correlations work both ways. From looking at it, you could also deduce that having a good personality makes you look better.

By posting that, you're literally giving PUA-tier advice. Use this if you want to show attraction is simply superficial
>>
>be poor, stupid, boring and ugly
>have kids because "we were in love and wanted kids"
>>
>>25242159
boring and ugly

money buys happiness
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.