[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucked again. Why do I keep trusting women when I know how treacherous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: cryingwojak.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
Cucked again. Why do I keep trusting women when I know how treacherous they are? Please hold me buddies..
>>
File: 1434552456200.jpg (786 KB, 1181x1181) Image search: [Google]
1434552456200.jpg
786 KB, 1181x1181
>>25242018

>being in a relationship
>ever

LMFAO
>>
>thread on Christmas

Am I not the only person this happened to?
>>
>>25242032
It wasnt even a relationship yet but we said we were going to be loyal to each other
>>
>>25242072
>It wasnt even a relationship
>we were going to be loyal to each other

Isn't being loyal to each other what a relationship is?
>>
File: 1363725846620.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1363725846620.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>25242072

>hey baby I'll be loyal to you okay xDD
>hahaha the idiot believed me time for some CHAD cock while he sleeps

lmfao you idiot
>>
did you film it ?
>>
>>25242018
Post the fucking story you useless cunt
>>
>>25242018
What happened?

Did you finally find a qt fembot then get crushed when she too craves chads cock.
>>
>>25242072
Then she had no problem rationalizing her shit behavior. I'm sorry this happened to you my friend. Cut contact and try to move on. You're a week away from the new year
>>
File: feelium.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
feelium.png
32 KB, 337x338
>some girl joins r9k group chat
>start making fun of her
>start ironically orbiting her
>she actually kind of likes me
>later that night get skypu sex
>start skyping her every night for a week until early in the morning
>skype sex, then talk, then id read her a bedtime story
>she says she doesnt want a relationship but she also doesnt want any other guys and shell be loyal to me
>last night she says "is it bad if someone asks me out and I say yes"
>she leaves to skype her ex
>its the next morning she still hasnt responded
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.