[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saying what's been said a million times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: merry shitsmas.png (45 KB, 361x174) Image search: [Google]
merry shitsmas.png
45 KB, 361x174
No one is entitled to anything. No one deserves anything.

This is not some hip edgy anti-social angst; this is the truth. How many instances of cold-heartedness, interactions with the two-faced, hypocrisy and disappointment does one person need to know they can't expect anything from society?
Sure, everyone pats themself on the back when they think they've gone out of their way to help someone on one fucking day of the year. But you're not even worthy of the compassion that a dirty homeless dindu gets. You're less important than that.

But here's the thing though; if you expect greatness and compassion out of people in the first place, just because you are willing to put in the effort, you will be living a very sad and miserable life.

Once you actually give up on this and stop expecting anything nice, it... Well, it certainly took me by surprise when I stopped doing it. I got happier. I was able to appreciate what I had, and the slight instances where people weren't out to try and hurt me; I noticed these more. That people are mostly impartial, just as scared, just as lonely. But also entitled.

Don't be entitled on this day. Fuck society, let's indulge ourselves in some shitty memes.
>>
>>25242015
>No one is entitled to anything. No one deserves anything.
says who? you're fucking retarded
>>
>>25242015
>no one deserves anything
>But you're not even worthy of the compassion that a dirty homeless dindu gets. You're less important than that.

Uh what?
>>
>>25242015
Hey guys this OP, sorry I had an aspy moment cuz of stuff, here's what happened
>hanging in the cave fapping to some prime clop
>knock on the door its my whore grandma
>tell her to come in while my dicks still out for Lels
>she screams and hobbles away
>I chase after her hooting and karate chopping her back
>bitch has a senior moment and falls down the stairs
>breaks her arm
>dad calls an ambulance and mom takes away my bionicles for a week
>cry for an hour
>realize that as a man going my own way I can't expect shit from the normal cuck drones of the matriarchy
>make this thread while sharpening my katana
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.