[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /being told they look like Kylo Ren/ here? Literally someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1451054706758.jpg (160 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1451054706758.jpg
160 KB, 500x513
Who /being told they look like Kylo Ren/ here?

Literally someone told me they thought of me when Kylo Ren took off the mask. Jesus Christ it ruined my holiday mood
>>
Well post a pic and we'll tell you if you actually look like kylo ren or if the guy was just fucking with you
>>
Sounds like you know what you need to do anon, But you don't know if you have the strength to do it.

Its up to you to kickstart the beta uprising
>>
>>25241786
>told they look like Kylo Ren/

so you are jewish?
>>
File: drive-kylo-ren.jpg (73 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
drive-kylo-ren.jpg
73 KB, 600x545
>"hahha when Kylo Ren took his mask off he reminded me of you anon"
Th-thanks?
>>
Holy shit, I thought I was the only one. Literally the first thing my brother/sister said when the movie was over.

Do you also get the whole "omg you are just like sheldon" bullshit?
>>
File: adamdrivercover.jpg (44 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
adamdrivercover.jpg
44 KB, 650x400
>>25241834
>>25241841
>>25241786

This isn't a good feel bros
>>
Everybody cared who I was until I took off the mask!
>>
>>25241786
>>25241900

You dumb idiots. Adam Driver is about to hit peak uglyhot for the next 5 years.

This is a good thing for you guys.
>>
You'll get called that even if you look nothing like him simply because you're beta. It's not the look of your face but rather your effeminate demeanor that makes them immediately think of you.
Kylo is beta uprising incarnate and so are you. 2bh I expected him to REEEEE during that final battle.
>>
>>25242142

Except he's not, everyone thinks he's a pussyfaggot emo shit

Hopefully they make him redeem himself in VIII, that's our only chance to be "in"
>>
I thought he looked nice
>>
>>25242319

this.

when the scene came up where he puts down his mask for the first time, i could hear so many people at my movie theater say something like "omg eeewwww put it back on" etc. and i was like whats wrong with you people that guy looks decent
>>
File: VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>25243409

Please let this not be true

Jesus Christ I feel like dying
>>
That translation isn't accurate. It says his mom won't let him not his dad. Even if you don't speak Spanish you'd know that
>>
>>25242142
This. Exactly a la Benedict Cumberbickle

>>25242237
He wasn't talking about the character dumbfoot, he's talking about the actor.
>>
Reminder that even in real life Kylo Ren is married to a blonde bombshell.
>>
Post yourself so I can save you to my fap folder
When he took off his helmet in the film I could feel my clit start to fill up with blood. I'd fuck him all day every day and proudly have his spawn
>>
>>25243890
>I will fuck beta losers as long as they loads of money :^)

Real original, Stacy.
>>
File: 1451055038219.jpg (83 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1451055038219.jpg
83 KB, 500x513
>>25241786
>>25243686
Here, I tried to fix it.
>>
>>25243685
In my theater i heard giggling when he unmasked and i admit i was guilty of it myself
>>
>>25244725
FUCK YOU.

FUCKING FAGGOT NORMIESHIT
>>
>>25244441

Good job anon

You have earned +5 troll exp
>>
>>25241786
>Go to see TFA with cousin who's already seen it
>First thing my cousin says
>What's with the hair dude you tryna look like Kylo?

I thought it was cool at first, then I saw how much of a little bitch Kylo is...
>>
>>25241841
> omg you are just like Sheldon

IVE HAD THAT SHIT SAID TO ME I FUCKING HATE BEING COMPARED TO THAT PSEUDOAUTISTIC CARICATURE FUCK WHY DO NORMIES THINK THAT HES FUNNY IR COOL REEEEEEEEE
>>
It's normal to look like him if you're a teenager, but that guy is in his 30s and has no jaw...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.