[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your honest thoughts when you see hot girls irl? Mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Tips-for-College-Girls.jpg (57 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
Tips-for-College-Girls.jpg
57 KB, 424x283
What are your honest thoughts when you see hot girls irl? Mention both for picrelated if you saw it, and also in general.

>picrelated

She's reading in public to attract both chads but also beta orbiter literary types. She could've been in the library but she wouldn't have had as much attention if she did.

>in general

I realise that their lives are easy as fuck, they have tonnes of chads offering them sex over tinder / their phone.
>>
>What are your honest thoughts when you see hot girls irl? Mention both for picrelated if you saw it, and also in general.

"Why is she reading outside"
>>
>she must have a great life.
>>
>Don't look at her don't look at her don't look at her
>>
>she must be waiting for her chad boyfriend
>>
>>25241738
My subconscious goes

>PRETTY

and then I keep walking.
>>
I think girls are raised to be submissive and "cute", and realizing their looks will fade from the age of maybe 25 they tend to desperately fill their youthful years, in which they are pretty much faultless and desired by all, by fucking as much as they can and generally experiencing as much novelty as possible before accepting that a new generation of cute fuckable girls have replaced them.
>>
>>25241738
>pic related
I'm sure I wouldn't notice her, I notice nothing as long as I'm not touched. Even shouting my name at a few meters of me is useless.
But if I notice her, I wouldn't care, I also read outside sometimes.

>in general
I don't care at all.
If I go outside, it's for something, I don't have the time to wander around.
>>
>>25241738
>Glance at cover
>google it
>read synapse or whatever
>approach her
"Hey is that xxxx by xxx ?"
>get her number
>on first day tell her what I did
>return to real life because I'd probably never do that

Maybe I should do it, why not right? If she's a cunt I could just spoil the book for her.
>>
>>25241738
>"she's pretty"

then i just don't look in her general direction for fear i might stare at her
>>
This desu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WAGAoy5WZWY
>>
>>25241738
get scared and walk as far away from her as possible and hope she doesn't see me
>>
>>25241738
>I realise that their lives are easy as fuck, they have tonnes of chads offering them sex over tinder / their phone.
Pretty much this, also with "she must have had so much validation growing up, she probably legitimately believes she can do anything. Her life must be so different to mine."

If she looked at me while I was looking at her, I would instantly look away to avoid eye contact, because I have always got the impression that I am repulsive and that women will be insulted by me looking at them. I still do this reflexively even when it's a woman I know and/or she's smiling at me, despite knowing that I am not in fact repulsive.
>>
I literally don't even notice or acknowledge them. Might as well be a bush as far as I care.
>>
>>25241898
Pretty much this.

I imagine the cool shit I'd say to start a conversation with her, and then don't have the balls to do it and go away feeling shitty.
>>
I don't think anything about them anymore unless they do something to draw attention to themselves then I act acordingly to what it was. I don't even find myself attracted to them anymore because I know there is literally no chance in hell. Can't even imagine something going on between us. There are very few girls where I can imagine myself with them, usually they have to be ugly or have some robot feature to them
>>
>>25241738
>that girl
yeah no. she looks like a prototypical normbo social climber bitch.

>boring
not pretty, not intelligent, not talented, not charismatic, and not aggressive enough to gain social capital on her own merits

>has female acquaintances, but they see her for the fake that she is
her "best" "friend" is a guy named andy, or caiden, or lucas, who is actually a cool dude and could do way better than this cunty bitch. but she got in when he was still a goofy, cringe, late teenager, so now he can't even conceive of the concept of "other women."

>fake
she will be the "straight man" (i.e. nice to your face) while her male friends are lowkey dicks to you the whole time to be "funny". (to get approval from her)

if you have a good personality, a stacy would actually be easier to approach than this girl. because girls like this have their entire value tied to maintaining an image to her beta guy friends. if she fucked an outsider guy, that would ruin the dynamic completely, and knock her off the pedestal that they built for her. nevermind that she constantly mindgames them, while only fucking the top 1 or 2 guys, on the sly. every fucking time
>>
>>25241738
I look at her then try as hard as possible not to because I am not worthy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.