[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you make any videos for youtube as a hobby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (273 KB, 1381x918) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
273 KB, 1381x918
Do you make any videos for youtube as a hobby?
>>
hi *wink*
>>
>>25241779
*raises paw tentatively*
>>
File: 685869006.png (569 KB, 626x512) Image search: [Google]
685869006.png
569 KB, 626x512
Yeah, maybe you've heard of me. I've banked literally thousands of dollars making fun of PewDiePie and his dumb fans LMAO.
>>
im zeee kat man here me roar
>>
I said I would and I never did.

Probably wouldn't get views anyway.
>>
>using jewtube
>>
>>25241966
>tfw friends with shy qt weeb
>tfw we used to make AMV's and smash brawl gameplay videos together in the prime of YouTube

Man I miss 9th grade...
>>
>>25242022
>you've done absolutely nothing with your life meanwhile she's been getting pounded out and having her holes desecrated by chads and tyrones

Should've saved her.
>>
File: sunshine_gondola.png (471 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
sunshine_gondola.png
471 KB, 680x510
I'm thinking about it, as far as I've seen there are barely any videos about alogia and it redirects you to some stupid band when you search it on youtube.
>>
I review guns and knives and post gopro footage from track events and canyon drives.

Fuck, I just realized how much that makes it sound like I'm nutnfancy. I'm not.

I want to start doing gaming videos too, but I always get shit games when I'm not recording and good ones when I am.
>>
>>25242275
I moved sophomore year so I never got to spend more time with her. According to normie book she still seems like a shy lonely weeb, but now she's making a big deal about asexuality these days so I haven't bothered to message her.
>>
I only have one video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHICOV5U6x4
>>
>>25242363
cute doggie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2DD1ii00o
>>
>>25242347
>according to normie she still seems like a shy lonely weeb

It's b8, it's how she reels in the orbiters and chads. Chads love nothing more than destroying an absolute "qt innocent nerd" girl. Just cut your loses and block her across all sites and don't think about it anymore. Save yourself the heartache, women aren't worth it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.