[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>year >major(s) and minor(s) >career path >funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: STEM-logo.png (155 KB, 1692x720) Image search: [Google]
STEM-logo.png
155 KB, 1692x720
>year
>major(s) and minor(s)
>career path
>funny story from your school

Sophomore year
Stats and CompSci major
Hopefully get a good paying job right out of college, unsure of what at the moment. Data Science would be sweet
I tutor math and a kid didn't know how to find the area of a rectangle. When I told him he asked me if that was expected knowledge by now
>>
>>25241390
>year
third year
>major(s) and minor(s)
a full maths major (pure/applied) with a minor in stats
>career path
I.T, Data, some sort of analyst. Ultimately I want to become a professor.
cant remember, put my hand up, asked a stupid question to the teacher, stuttered a lot, and classmates started laughing off and whispering to each other; they think im stupid.
>>
>year
Senior
>major(s) and minor(s)
BS Geological Sciences
>career path
Trace element analysis
We have hear bad ass foxes that live on campus because they're an endangered species. These little niggas range from absolute wild animals to sweet little guys.
>>
>>25241390
>year
Graduated
>major(s) and minor(s)
BS Software w/ minor in Comp Sci
>career path
Web devving lmao
Not from the school that I graduated from but there a time where this dude got in an argument with the professor. He threatened the professor and punched the wall behind his head. I thought he knocked him out.
>>
>year
4th year, will go for 5 total
>major(s) and minor(s)
B.S. in Computer Networking and Systems Administration
>career path
For this degree and how I'm taking it, it would be Networking engineering and design, but I'm going for my M.S. Information Security so I'm gonna specialize in network security.
I go to RIT, the whole school is just one big meme
>>
>year
2nd
>major(s) and minor(s)
English
>career path
suicide
my school is tumblr: the uni, so the school is a funny story
i knew this was a stem thread, just felt like shitting up the place
>>
>>25241390
>year

Community college third year, but going to transfer as a junior fall 2016

>major(s) and minor(s)
Mechanical engineering

>career path
Want to get a good-paying job, but ultimately maximize the amount of money I earn. No idea how I'll do it though.

It's a community college, so nothing really happens. It's lonely here. Everyone looks sad.
>>
File: 1425621378333.jpg (47 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
1425621378333.jpg
47 KB, 283x323
>>25241390

>year
Second
>major
Medical Engineering
>career path
Always wanted to get into prosthesis development. If that does not work out I will probably end as some radiology rat.
>funny story from school
Well, do not know how funny that is, but I basically bullshitted my way through my programming courses by writting trash code and rigging it so it shows what it should when you put in what you should.
>tfw everybody asks me for my codes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.