[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at bar drinking alone >waitress keeps hanging around me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20150604_183755.jpg (309 KB, 721x1280) Image search: [Google]
20150604_183755.jpg
309 KB, 721x1280
>at bar drinking alone
>waitress keeps hanging around me
>even though it feels like she's bored as fuck when we talk

Why the fuck won't she leave me alone?
>>
>>25241233
if you're the only one there she might be waiting to serve you another drink
>>
>>25241283

I'm not the only one, there's at least five other fucks here
>>
>>25241340
Don't question it enough to ruin your experience. Just get all you can out of it. Maybe you can use some more friendly people in your life, who knows, try it.
>>
Waitresses can spot lonely people and hang around them trying to make small talk so the lonely person tips them more
>>
>>25241233
slap her ass and see what happens
>>
>>25242125

Past 2008, it is impossible to slap a woman's ass unless you're married to her
>>
>>25242172

It's not impossible

It's just that there is no good outcome.
>>
>>25241233
do you have any farts stored up? she'll leave if you fart and then smile about it. alternatively you could just tell her to fuck off. best option is poop in your pants and start crying but that's mainly for experts.
>>
>>25242062

People employedby an alcohol store are incapable of friendliness
>>
>>25242252
be 10/10
be inhumanly charasmatic
be richer than god
be over 6ft
>>
>>25242343
Pick one that's all it takes to get away with it
>>
>>25243050
my pussy smells very very bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.