[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's it like after I had sex with my cousin? It just happaned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448219394921.jpg (542 KB, 1666x1376) Image search: [Google]
1448219394921.jpg
542 KB, 1666x1376
How's it like after I had sex with my cousin?

It just happaned a few moments ago, she's left my apartment now and heading home.

Is it gonna be awkward? Am I gonna look back at my life when I'm 97, lying there on my death bed thinking "When I was 19 I fucked my cousin".
>>
That's my dream. You should keep fugging her.
>>
>>25240962
>In America, marrying your cousin is legal in 25 states and every year about 200,000 cousins wed.

>Worldwide, it's much more common. Twenty percent of all married couples are cousins. In some Middle Eastern countries, almost half of all marriages are to cousins.

You'll probably get turned on thinking about it and so will she. If you two spend a significant amount of time apart.
>>
>>25241016
https://www.youtub
>>
>>25241017
>Twenty percent of all married couples are cousins

This is just a lie
>>
>>25241149
Indians marry their cousins an awful lot
>>
>>25240962
i'm sick of all these posts about cousinfucking, i've been trying to get my cousin closer to me for years

she's always initiating physical contact and it's obvious she cares about me but i have no idea how to bridge the gap from touchy feely kidding around to a serious physical and emotional relationship

i already told her last year how i feel and even though she didn't reciprocate she's still closer than ever

do i have a chance brobots
>>
pls respond
i've seen like ten cousin threads tonight but they all die after five posts
i gotta talk to somebody about this and i can't see a professional for weeks
>>
>>25241149
My parents are from the middle east and they are cousins. Almost all my mom's siblings married my dad's siblings, or the children of other aunts/uncles

Surprisingly almost everyone in my family is pretty good looking. I have 2 cousin who are model-tier and got scoped by agencies multiple times. Many have gone to elite colleges and most have become doctors, have PhD's, are lawyers, or are learning business to take over the very successful family company

I'm probably among the least attractive of the entire group. My grandma keeps trying to hook me up with not so distant relatives who are extremely wealthy but I refuse adamantly. Not because they are related, but because I'd like to break off from the clan and become my own patriarch of sorts for a new group. I'd like to model myself after my grandfathers whose father died when they were young.

[Spoiler]my father died young[/spoiler]
>>
Guys, OP here gotta clear this up.

I don't wanna marry her I just had sex with her. Didn't think about Forming a relationship with her afterwards and neither will she.
>>
>>25241505
A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
AND YOU'RE SQUANDERING IT
>>
>>25241518
Yes, but it will be very fucking awkward in a couple of years when we think back.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.