[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /boobguy/ here? >always fapped to boobs >when losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 56447.jpg (66 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
56447.jpg
66 KB, 557x559
Who /boobguy/ here?

>always fapped to boobs
>when losing virginity pretty much spent all night with hand on her tits, massaging, squeezing her boobs, pinching and sucking her nipples and trying to make them hard and pointy as possible and enjoying the softness of all that boobs, sticking nose in her cleavage and inhaling and made sure to cum on them
>tfw will never forget the first boobs I groped and how amazingly soft and springy and malleable they felt while still going back to their original position like one of those mouse pads with a wrist rest except infinitely softer and spongier

Only thing I regret is I didn't get a tit wank, I'm mad I forgot to ask her.

I really need some tits to feel up. If I had a gf literally all I would do is molest her rack all day and night.
>>
Tits are nice, but i'm an /assfanboy/
>>
>>25240504
>tfw love tits and ass
>tfw the best sex of my life was with an extra skinny girl with no butt and barely a-cups

Feel like such a dumbass for letting her get away even though I got used to her total lack of features
>>
>>25240504
That's too bad anon
I did get a tit wank from a 15yo cutie with c-cups when I was still underage (it's legal where I live), and it was fantastic
>>
File: EVOLUTION.jpg (902 KB, 1213x1920) Image search: [Google]
EVOLUTION.jpg
902 KB, 1213x1920
>>25240504
The ass is where it's at son.
>>
>>25240504
>>25240526
>>25240586
>>25240618
>>25240672
FUCKING
NORMALSHITS
GET
OFF MY
BOARD
TITS AND ASS
ARE
FUCKING
NORMIE
YES, NORMIE
FETISHES
>>
>>25240694
>implying you can have at most one fetish

If I could get rid of my vorarephilia, I would, but my dick won't allow it.
>>
Big boobs are a gift from our maker. I could never get bored of them, their soft squishy feel on your face, with nipples to keep things interesting and to provide a focus. I've had two girlfriends, first had an amazing ass but no tits at all, the second had DD's and a decent ass. Boobs trump ass all day long, it's not even close. What can you do with an ass? Smack it? It's too firm to do anything fun. Also, poop comes from there.
>>
>>25240807
>Also, poop comes from there.

that's the best part
>>
File: jes.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
jes.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
>I'm mad I forgot to ask her.
>forgot to ask her
What exactly in your head makes you think just doing it and reacting if she really says no wouldn't be the better way to do it.
>>
>>25240672
>the body cavity where toxic waste is excreted is where it's at

Literal poop c.uck.

>>25240694
get used to it bitch.
>>
I like boobs but at the same time the full package is more important to me
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 239x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 239x253
Who /faceguy/? qt face first is my preference
>>
>>25240526
>>25240672
>>25240694
Chestlets pls go and stay go
>>
GET OUT NORMIE REEE
reeeblox
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.