[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been having a recurring dream where me and some other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: asrjyki.png (63 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
asrjyki.png
63 KB, 250x188
I've been having a recurring dream where me and some other person abduct children and kill them , supposedly to sell their body parts on the black market. What does it mean?

Also feel free to share any dreams you've been having.
>>
>>25240502
i have dreams where i'm in middle school again but i forgot my homework
>>
>>25240509
Supposedly , that means that you regret not trying harder in school back then
>>
I've been having dreams where my friends get killed or beaten by insane people, and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>25240502
I think that means that you're having issues with protecting someone/self confidence.
>>
>>25240502
I keep dreaming of my teeth rotting off my mouth or falling off.
The dreams are about anything but at some point in every single one regardless of what's happening in the dream, i reach into my mouth and pull out teeth.
>>
>>25240545
that seems pretty accurate but i bet lots of people regret not trying harder so it's kind of a meaningless correlation
>>
>>25240570
Well I do have low confidence , but it's kinda strange that that's what my dream is pointing out.
>>
I have dreams of monsters and aliens of all types invading town. But it is not a nightmare, I am not afraid
>>
>>25240603
Have you recently said anything that you regret saying?
>>
I had a vivid one recently where I visited a russian brothel. The girls were naked and chained to the ground
>>
Just had a dream about being back at summer camp with all my favorite friends and counsellors. Then I ran into the girl who hasn't spoken to me in two years at the beach and I was filled with dread. Her mom was there too. Both refused to hug me. I went back to my apartment and watched the stupid dog videos she posts on Facebook all the time. Then I woke up.

Thanks for ruining Christmas again, brain
>>
File: 1437889971997.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1437889971997.png
1 MB, 919x720
I had a dream that I met the perfect girl and ran away with her in a 4x4 through Alaska with very heavy snow.
We slept together in the truck and traveled and I was legitimately happy.

Then I woke up somber.
>>
Mine last night I was with my girlfriend and her friends and they put me in handcuffs and wrote slut on my chest with lipstick I don't remember much more except that everyone was drinking and that I threw up
>>
>>25240674
I've had a few dreams I meet the girl of my dreams and we have great times overcoming challenges and loving each other. I always wake up right before the climax, funny how it always works like that.
>>
>>25240628
nope. is that what it means?
>>
>>25240728
Apparently , yea
>>
>>25240697
Funny thing is I love them and wake up in sadness wishing to go back
>>
>>25240674
>>25240697
When the feel so real you let out a squeal
>>
>>25240509

I'm a girl and I get dreams like those too, wonder if they mean something?
>>
>>25240857
it probably means you are very pretty
>>
>>25240857
Alright , but how is your gender relevant to this thread?
>>
>>25240502
I have reoccurring dream of a girl i knew once shooting me with black powder revolver

while being dressed in Rei Ayanami plug suit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.