[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to a Christmas party with family where you barely know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450793966519.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450793966519.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>go to a Christmas party with family where you barely know anyone
>chads and stacies there
>everybody avoids you simply because you're ugly
>>
File: 1436982235290.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436982235290.gif
2 MB, 600x450
I hate family holidays not because I hate my (extended) family but because of how anxious I am around them.

anyway heres my xmas story

>christmas being celebrated at my (parents) house this year
>extended family fathers and one family from mothers side come
>fathers side are all mega normies, chads, and stacys
>mothers side more robotish (thanks for those genes) but my cousin who came is a stacy, though I can still sense some robot heratige in her, has a handsome bf who is perhaps a chad but is a nice guy
>cousins son on dad's side is 10 is starting to display the typical millennial behaviour, staying in his room all day ect. (turns out he's actually making gaming videos for youtube, pretty cool imo even though he undoubtedly has an unbearable online persona, being 10yo edgy, cheeky cunt and all, also a mini chad in the making)
>within in the first 5 mins of people arriving aunty on dads side (cousins sons grandmother) loudly tells me that cousins son is reclusive/anti-social and that he's LIKE YOU, I try to explain that it's just the times and it's normal, she ignores that and say he's JUST LIKE YOU again. Like I somehow influenced him or she just resents me for being like that too.
>everyone would have heard this mean spirited conversation/accusation where my aunty was clearly out of line yet no one; not even my parents intervened. I was just met with a few sympathetic/shocked faces and indistinguishable murmers.
>feel like not even my family has my back and if I stand up for myself I'll be demonized for causing drama, leaving me feeling humiliated
>fight back tears for an hour or two but manage to save face
>can't even look at my mothers side cousin or her bf in the eyes can't converse with them and reconnect with someone I have fond childhood memories with (I rarely see my mothers extended family due to some fallouts), feels bad man
(1/2)
>>
>>25241141
(2/2)
>she probably thinks I'm a rude cunt or a huge beta
>later on I hear my aunty basically have the same conversation, which many heard again since she's loud af
>thankfully sisters bf is pretty robot and similar to me and comforts me as we joke about how this is like that southpark episode where Ike wants to watch pewdiepie instead of playing games in the living room, "the living room is dead"
>he has to leave to work so now Im on my own again
>go through the rest of the day fighting intense anxiety and paranoia (thinking people are talking about me/laughing at me)
>worried people noticed my track marks (ausfag so I was wearing a singlet since it was hot af)
>save face thankfully, didn't sperg out or show my power level (too much)
>didn't even get any cool presents to show for it

Why can't normies fucking understand that I avoid people/isolate myself out of depression and anxiety and stop taking it personally. I admit that I avoid my extended family the most but thats only because they make me the most socially anxious because their opinion actually matters to me + ptsd (lel) from all the awkward times I had as a teen at their crazy normie parties where there was no one else my age and would be forced to stand by myself looking like a complete faggot.

Don't project your disappointment in your grandson on me when I have played no role in influencing his decisions. And don't get sand in your vag because I didn't come out to say hi when you visited the other day due to me being asleep (was also in wd's but whatever)
>>
>>25241141

>>within in the first 5 mins of people arriving aunty on dads side (cousins sons grandmother) loudly tells me that cousins son is reclusive/anti-social and that he's LIKE YOU, I try to explain that it's just the times and it's normal, she ignores that and say he's JUST LIKE YOU again. Like I somehow influenced him or she just resents me for being like that too.

Even female family members will attack and hate and vilify you for not being Chad.
>>
>>25239997
I call bullshit

I'm ugly as fuck with deformities and people are extra nice to me because they feel bad.
>>
>>25241141
>>25241159
af
af
af
af
af
stop it
>>
>>25239997
>going to a party with family
>>
>>25239997
it's weird how americans are not in a good relationship with their extended family.
>>
>>25241464
xmas parties are generally meant to be for family
>>
>>25241419
c'mon, is twice really overuse?
>>
>>25241550
one af is overuse
>>
>>25239997
They don't avoid you because you're ugly.

Your insecurities secrete from every orifice when you walk into the room. You're quiet, cold, emotionally distant and exude an attitude that says "please leave me alone I just want to be alone".

These people are social creatures, they have customs that you're not used to. Like asking people about their lives, how they are doing, making an effort to learn about each other and so on. If you don't want to learn their ways, then don't moan when they don't talk to you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.