[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck would you want to be a NEET? I've been unemployed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1031 - F9WLRXW.jpg (65 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1031 - F9WLRXW.jpg
65 KB, 498x668
Why the fuck would you want to be a NEET? I've been unemployed for the past 3 months and all I do is stay in bed feeling depressed and thinking about killing myself. At least when I had a job, that kept me busy and I talked to other humans on a daily basis.
I get that some jobs really suck, but why don't you use all that free time you have to learn something useful like programming or video editing, photoshop?
I used to work for EA and, while boring at times, I had more fun there than I did after leaving the job. Having free time is cool when you have stuff to do, but I don't.
>>
the key is to be really fucking lazy

I love sitting around doing fuck all and I audibly grown as if in pain when I need to do something productive
>>
>but why don't you use all that free time you have to learn something useful
Nothing's useful. We're all going to die. It's all shit.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.