[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 >NEET >Not even one friend >Not even one internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1450809488992.jpg (77 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1450809488992.jpg
77 KB, 662x800
>24
>NEET
>Not even one friend
>Not even one internet friend
>Have a gf and getting laid isn't a problem but she is a NEET with no friends and even less social skills than me
>all I know how to do i is a t fake to fuck girls or get free drugs at a party im incapable of forming a friendship

I'd trade all my "chad" powers away for one real friendship. I really would. I'm so fucking alone. I even spend hours a day just staring at a wall doing nothing. I'm completely alone and nobody likes me nor should they. I'm totally empty inside. It hurts. My own family doesnt even care to speak to me on christmas.
>>
File: destroyed_pepe.jpg (24 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
destroyed_pepe.jpg
24 KB, 303x309
How did you find the girl? That's my dream life pham
>>
>not sitting around watching anime and playing video games with your neet gf all day every day, while the whole stupid, annoying world leaves you the fuck alone.

>not living the fucking dream.
>>
File: che_guevara_09.jpg (39 KB, 343x479) Image search: [Google]
che_guevara_09.jpg
39 KB, 343x479
I like how these bizarre posters always have a unique picture that perfectly reflect their post.
>>
>I'm so fucking alone
You just said you had a gf so wtf?
Also how did you find her?
>>
>>25239692
Well, that's not my dream. I want a good career and at least a small group of friends to engage in conversation. My gf is not very smart so it gets very lonely if I want to talk about anything really serious.

She's also not a virgin before me and other things that would bother most robots. That's okay because I had 5 times as many partners myself before. We met through social media.

>>25239692
Well - she doesn't like video games. Also watching anime and tv all day has rotted my brain into a severe depression. Sometimes I snap out of my "comfy neet" paradise and realise I am seriously mentally ill and deficient. And i hate it. I have nothing in common with any normies. I cant talk to one for five minutes without wishing they will all disappear.
>>
File: 1450946852387.jpg (15 KB, 605x453) Image search: [Google]
1450946852387.jpg
15 KB, 605x453
>>25239754

How is she ok with you being a NEET? What the fuck? Isn't that a major turn off?
>>
>>25239776
She's more of a neet than me with much worse social anxiety. Often we don't do things because she dislikes being in public even more than me.
>>
>>25239776
My sister had this friend who dated a NEET and got him to move in with her.
He smoked, played video games all day and liked Sword Art Online.
The guy was literal sub-human trash but this girl was quite ugly so she put up with it for about 6 months until he started beating her up.
>>
>>25239717
Well perhaps you have 0 people in your life but having 1 is not exactly the normie dream now is it? Most people have a relatonship as well as a circle of close friends AND acquaintances AND family.

I also went through a period of decadent partying and fucking a lot of girls. This got boring very fast and once people get to know me they realize I'm a freak
>>
>>25239815
I know a subhuman weeaboo couple like that. Thats what I don't want but its where my life is going.
>>
>>25239825
You are the definition of a failed normalfag and I have absolutely no sympathy for you.
You're never going to be happy and you don't deserve to have a gf.
>>
How do you get invited to parties if you have no friends?
>>
>>25239906
Just post some shit like ayyy where the party at where the bud at on college facebooks and yik yak and whisper and show up.
>>
File: 1438437933429.jpg (28 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1438437933429.jpg
28 KB, 480x352
>>25239671
>>25239754
>>25239825

why the fuck are you even posting here?

>i have the dream for 99% of this board
>omg im so sad and lonely omg omg

fuck off retard, nobody wants you here or your sop story. Also should add in

>he wants to be a wagefaggot
>he wants to be happy

pick one idiot, or better yet kill yourself
>>
>>25239825
>I also went through a period of decadent partying and fucking a lot of girls. This got boring very fast and once people get to know me they realize I'm a freak
Are you me ? Did you develop your (latent) social anxiety after the use of drugs ?
>>
>>25240450
My social was horrible until halfway through highschool. Now that a good 5 years of drugs and sex addiction have rotted my brain I'm now nothing but a husk. I'm not as smart as I used to be. At least back then I was a hard worker and a good student. Even as a kid I had friends though. Everything and everyone is so cold and distant to me. I'm afraid to speak or even look at anybody.
>>
>>25240492
Holy fuck you are me indeed.
As a teenager/young adult i always wished i was as stupid as the normie so i could fit it. Now that drugs also have rotten my brain i realize that it does not help me in any way, fuck.
I can tell you this, after 7 months off any kind of drug i am slowly healing back, hang in there m8
>>
>>25240548
It's rough, I have no work ethic. Everything is a hassle. I just veg out until I'm ready to be wagecucked again. I hate my life. I hate life. Even if I was rich, what would I do in my free time? Same thing I do now, sit on my ass and wait to die
>>
>>25240624
Well if you live in a welfare state like mine (France) you can rent your own appartment for nothing and be a NEET, you just have to pretend you are looking for a job.
Take some time alone to get back on your feet, don't push yourself if you don't have to, nobody is judging you
>>
>>25239671
Your girlfriend counts as a friend, dumbass. It even has the word friend in it.

You are one spoiled, whiny motherfucker.
>>
>>25240687
Yeah I have it really good being too mentally ill to even look at a coworker in the eye or make any friends beyond the one person I speak to.
>>
>>25240711

Boo fucking hoo, weak bitch
>>
>>25240721
Are you a chad shitposter or an autistic virgin who thinks no one has it bad but you?
>>
>>25240711
Mental illness? You're fine compared to the vast majority of robots if you can function well enough to get gf, and you know this.

Try harder and you'll do better.
>>
>>25240787
This. OP is a bitchy faggot.
>>
File: 1435299375749.jpg (16 KB, 293x323) Image search: [Google]
1435299375749.jpg
16 KB, 293x323
>>25240736
>has a gf
>thinks he has things bad
>>
>>25239776
Didn't you read the part where he says she's not very smart? She's probably borderline retarded (which is considered "not very smart" for a girl) and ugly too. I fucked a girl that was relatively attractive and borderline retarded for a few weeks. It was pretty neat and all to fuck an attractive girl, but I had nothing in common with her and she was drawing the negative attention of my friends (I respect their opinion more than I care about sex). I stopped calling her and stuck to the other two girls I was seeing at the time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.