[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Christmas Thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: homer.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>How are you holding up robots?

Feel free to dump some music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A
>>
First of all, what's your definition of 'robot'?
I want to know who I'm hanging out with.
>>
On a diet but being constantly surrounded by good food... Overall I am becoming more resistant to salivating at the sight or smells of food, like I've constructed a model of it going right to my fat.
>>
>>25239702
Mid twenties+ alcoholic with no friends, dissowned by family and no future.
>>
>go out of my way to make plans to go out on Xmas eve with so called work friends
>none of them can afford to go out
>arrange predrinks at my place so no one has to pay huge prices when out since we will all be smashed
>arrange with coworker who has a friend at the club we would go to that we would get double shots instead of single
>get more money so I can get my so called friends into the club and pay a taxi there

None of them even showed up. I'm seriously fucking depressed about it.. I spend all year all alone and when I decide to make an actual effort I get stood up. That's the last time I attempt at being social. what's the point in having friends when they're just nothing but hassle. Saved myself some money so that's good.
>>
File: 1411214859757.gif (880 KB, 344x360) Image search: [Google]
1411214859757.gif
880 KB, 344x360
>>25239540
Stuffing myself with cheesecake.
https://youtu.be/g0Btbij0nAo
>>
Spent all my neet bucks on my parents Christmas and got nothing in return, heard my dad say he was gonna take back the cds I got him. I'm really upset so now I'm in bed just after 1pm fully clothed thinking about killing myself. Happy holidays!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.