[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how are those novels coming along, neetserfs? Hey you know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: lbHcchL.jpg (352 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
lbHcchL.jpg
352 KB, 5000x5000
So, how are those novels coming along, neetserfs?

Hey you know, new years is coming up pretty soon, why don't you try to set some resolutions and actually try to fulfil them this time instead of sitting on your fat asses, playing vidya and munching on doritos?
>>
I don't write novels. Don't have time because of all the anime I watch.
Next year, in addition to watching anime and receiving welfare checks, I will be getting a diploma in computer engineering at TAFE.
>>
File: 8.jpg (162 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
162 KB, 500x632
>>25239400
wagecuck you should be sleeping, don't want to slack off on your job do you?

As the old saying goes cuck. "Another day, another cent"

>b-b-but what if I like my job!
>b-b-but I can buy what I want

there goes all your arguments in the bin

kill yourself
>>
>>25239400
>>25239758

Christmas is a time to enjoy the flood of RAGIE WAGIES
>>
File: 20091117-koodies.jpg (79 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
20091117-koodies.jpg
79 KB, 500x427
>>25239758
>in education

>answers questions for neets
>>
>>25240073
so you're happy and fulfilled? lol
>>
>>25239400
Finished one a few months ago, and about 1/5 of the way through my current novel
>>
Not my thing, instead I have been practicing cooking a lot over the years to the point where I have cooked some things for my family recently, and they think I should try and go somewhere with it. Might get into culinary.

>tfw your dad tells you the burger you made was better than the gourmet one he had in a restaurant
>that feel of utter joy when someone is loving every bite of what you made them
>>
File: cunt.jpg (41 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
41 KB, 604x453
>>25239758
At least you're true with who you are, enjoy your anime time
>>
File: 1447820402960.jpg (641 KB, 1276x1380) Image search: [Google]
1447820402960.jpg
641 KB, 1276x1380
>Implying these losers even play video games

People on /v/ spend more time complaining video games than actually playing them. I doubt robots are any different.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.