[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to spend Christmas with someone who loves you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (457 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
file.png
457 KB, 700x466
What's it like to spend Christmas with someone who loves you?
>>
File: IMG_11204103499175.jpg (6 KB, 159x160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_11204103499175.jpg
6 KB, 159x160
>>25239213
I wouldn't know I have to spend it with my family
>>
It's great. You can smell her Christmas socks and come in her hair.
>>
>>25239323
>You can smell her Christmas socks

I want this so bad that my heart skipped a beat
>>
Also wouldn't know I can't spend it with my boyfriend of 2 years because I'm a closet faggot and my parents will disown me if I come out
>>
File: IMG_18593840460639.jpg (39 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
IMG_18593840460639.jpg
39 KB, 480x488
>>25239414
Must be fun being gay (I'm actually being serious)
>>
>>25239428
Being gay has only a few downsides: Societal disapproval, making babies, and having to worry about shooting water up your butthole before sex (and HIV risk).

Other than that it's fucking awesome. Never have to deal with shitty hormonal women in your romantic life, literally anybody can get laid on the regular (I can make a craigslist post, or go to any one of dozens of gay hookup apps and have several options lined up immediately), have partners that share your interests like video gaming and shit, and men give the best blowjobs. Not to mention guys are way more understanding about guy shit. Generally more sexual open, more understanding about things like masturbation and non-monogamy, etc.
>>
>>25239584
I live in the most conservative country in Western Europe gay marriage is not legal. Then again gays are always the happiest people here since the women here are fucking assholes
>>
>>25239656
what is estonia?
>>
>>25239309
kek
>>
File: Ulster.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
Ulster.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
>>25239733
I wish i'm sure Estonian women are not all fat or stuck up
>>
>>25239309
Beat me to it chief. Everyone's hung over so I'm at a park with my cousin and her two loli friends.

Good christmas lads.
>>
>>25239753
must be a lot of craic living in an ex-warzone
>>
It feels great. Don't have family members that would care to hear me from or vise versa, so used to spend Christmas and all other holidays alone. Now living with GF and it's quite neat. Actually eating good food, rather than making some grilled cheese and calling it a night.

Waking up to someone who's snuggling beside you on a snowy Christmas morning is also amazing.
>>
>>25239584
jesus fucking christ i wish i could be gay
like i could probably do it with a really girly looking guy but they are probably prone to having some of the cons of a woman anyway so it would be pointless
>>
>>25239803
Does your gf cook well?
>>
>eesti homod

naer
>>
>>25239791
Thats just Belfast and Derry
I live in Fermanagh its just sterotypical Ireland fields and cows and shit its boring as fuck
>>
>>25239820
Yes. But she prefers to make sweet dishes. I prefer to cook bigger meals. Just never seen the point in making any for myself when I was living alone.
>>
Eh, I don't love them so I can't say for sure
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.