[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 23 y/o virgin ugly manlet >not socially retarded, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CMVwDCwUEAAWhEH.jpg (20 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
CMVwDCwUEAAWhEH.jpg
20 KB, 512x512
>be 23 y/o virgin ugly manlet
>not socially retarded, just ugly
>meet a qt in school 1.5 months ago
>we talk almost daily about home work and school stuff
>there is a chance she likes me, laughs at jokes I make, invites me to study etc etc'

what now robots? how do I take it to the next level? I don't want to be the beta who asks her out and she says no...
>>
>>25239085
>you finally work up the courage to ask her out
>"But anon, are you over 5'3"?"
>n-n-n-no b-b-but
>she walks away laughing
>>
>>25239101
i'm 5'5'', she's like 5'1'' or something
>>
You may still have a chance. Don't delay it and tell her confidently that you want to date her. But being ugly strictly restricts your chance.
>>
I mean... Either be the beta that does nothing, waits for her to make the first move, and watches as she finds someone else or be the potential beta that potentially gets turned down. Easy decision. Merry Christmas and good luck.
>>
>>25239154
You literally have no chance
>>
>>25239297
I know that the chances are slim, I'm not stupid. but 1% of sucsses is enough at this point my friend
>>
>>25239246
>>25239195
What are some moves I could pull to not be the akward fag who asks her out(I already tried it a few time in the past, didn't work), some netflix-n-chill tier stuff
>>
>>25239154

I say go for it OP but assume you have virtually no chance from the beginning so you aren't crushed.
>>
>>25239433
what should I do?

see>>25239418
>>
File: confused_blackadder.gif (561 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
confused_blackadder.gif
561 KB, 320x200
>>25239451

How the fuck could I know? You literally picked the worst place to ask this. Invite her to study in your place I guess
>>
>>25239418
Look, I'm gonna be straight up with you. I've been in a few relationships, but not a ton. Every time but one I've asked a girl out, it was awkward. It's a pretty awkward experience. But awkward doesn't have to be bad. Be as natural as you can, and regardless of the outcome you'll be able to laugh about it down the road.

The one time it wasn't awkward I asked her out to grab a bite for dinner. We got dinner, and hung out forever afterwards. As we were hanging out the subject of our evening came up and we both mentioned that we had told our friends we were going on a date. The point being: they know. If you ask her to dinner and a movie, she'll know. But make sure you verify she knows in a smooth way just because I'm not sure how autistic you are.

Final, last, best advice: don't be nervous. Be yourself. She likes you enough to be your friend as you are. Don't try and be some thing you're not to impress her. It won't.
>>
>>25239085
>I don't want to be the beta who asks her out and she says no...
Better to be the beta she says no to, than the beta who stays friends for years.
>>
>>25239601

What if you have to work with them for potentially the rest of your life?
>>
Girls are evolution-arily designed to sense confidence. Be confident about yourself, everything else doesn't matter. But IMO This is the worst place you could ask for a opinion. Merry Christmas
>>
File: unamused_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
unamused_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>25239662

girls can sense when you are being yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.