[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here think they may have started a meme, copypasta, etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Anyone here think they may have started a meme, copypasta, etc. whether intentionally or not. A friend of mine once told me he thinks he may have started the Spider-Man thread derailing meme when the site was still relatively new but there's no way to prove it. So how about you anons?
hard mode: serious answers only
>>
I made a pretty popular vocaroo last year when the "normies out" meme became popular.

My mom walked in and said "Anthony what the hell!" You probably all know it.

Im really fucking proud of it too, its my biggest mark on the internet and seeing people quote it makes me a little giddy
>>
File: misaki.jpg (25 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
25 KB, 350x197
If it counts, I accidentally started the weekly Misaki Friday threads by starting a thread with this image and >tfw no misaki

I think we got three back-to-back threads starting with mine that hit the reply limit, then one every Friday since
>>
>memes are now so normie that normies are claiming ownership of them
get out of my top sekkret basement password protected internet website! Go back to Gaia reeeeee
>>
>>25239005
Yeah I heard that one a bunch, where you just yell FUCKING NORMIES AHHHH or whatever and end up really out of breath with your hot thick mam shouting at the end

I made a post shitting on comedians that got turned into a copypasta on /tv/ but I haven't seen it in a couple years
>>
>>25239005
Post it?
>>25239023
Haha so funny I forgot to laugh
>>
>>25238979
I'm gonna b a pretty big meem soon. Mark me.
>>
>>25239005
Anthony, YOU ARE GROUNDED. Your sister told me what you did while your Mom and I were out having dinner. We will have a talk after dinner tomorrow.
>>
>>25238979
I drew the little hooded wizard thing on the virgin age meter and someone posted it on Know Your Meme and it got popular. I feel weird every time someone posts it.
>>
>>25239071
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
>>
Steambecile
Ted
mommy gf
>>
>>25239023
A couple days ago on /v/ there was a massive thread of Gaia fags. Shouldn't have been surprised considering the state of that board.
>>
Nothing. I've been browsing 4chan for like 7 or 8 years. I guess I'm the cancer...

But, back when 4chan added captcha because of the virus bots... I discovered that the images that were being uploaded contained an encoded random file from the infected person's hard drive. I gathered together like 500 images and made a torrent of all the decoded files. There was like 1 or 2 birth certificates, some nudes and other cool stuff.
>>
>>25239023
this. if you want to "own" memes (lol fag!) then you make a facebook or twitter or post on a forum with accounts or usernames... or be a tripfag

Memes are something we all share as anonemooses. but i literally made all memes just so i could give you all a present this christmas of all the memes and all the memories!
>>
I posted a page from ichi the killer where dude gets a boner seeing a massacre... It was posted quite a bit here and /tg/ for a couple weeks but I haven't seen it in years
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.