[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trying to survive my relatives banter Why do people feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1425055327582.png (133 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1425055327582.png
133 KB, 594x500
>tfw trying to survive my relatives banter
Why do people feel entitled to tell me how to live my life?
>>
Like you said, it's just banter.
Tell them that they're all idiots and that you're enlightened.
>>
>>25238774
Because they think everybody has the same basic needs. Which is true to an extent, but they misinterpret and project normal needs onto people who don't fit the bill like yourself. They'll never understand because they will never be in your shoes. They lack the capacity for empathy to stop and think just how lame the humor they subject you to really is. Furthermore, they lack the culture to understand just how lame those jokes are.

Banter is banter, if it stings it sends a message. Both ways.
They think they are entitled to telling you this because they're "more experienced"
The list goes on, it's all bullshit. They're just as clueless as anybody else when it comes to living. That is ultimately why they will parrot the same garbage as any other family. If an r9kbot filter was put on all families most of them would be muted for the remainder of their miserable lives.
>>
>meth addict cousin calls me fat
>I smile and tell him to brush his teeth
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.