[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know men, and I will tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 5602666514.jpg (48 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
5602666514.jpg
48 KB, 600x427
I know men, and I will tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man.

Between Him and every person in the world there is no possible term of comparison.

Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force.

Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for him.

I think I understand something of human nature. All these were men, and I am a man; none else is like Him. Jesus Christ was more than a man.

I have inspired multitudes with such an enthusiastic devotion that they would have died for me . . . but to do this is was necessary that I should be visibly present with the electric influence of my looks, my words, of my voice.

When I saw men and spoke to them, I lightened up the flame of self-devotion in their hearts.
>>
Christ alone has succeeded in so raising the mind of man toward the unseen, that it becomes insensible to the barriers of time and space.

Across a chasm of eighteen hundred years, Jesus Christ makes a demand which is beyond all others difficult to satisfy.

He asks for that which a philosopher may often seek in vain at the hands of his friends,
or a father of his children,
or a bride of her spouse,
or a man of his brother.

He asks for the human heart; He will have it entirely to Himself. He demands it unconditionally; and forthwith His demand is granted.

In defiance of time and space, the soul of man, with all its powers and faculties, becomes an annexation to the empire of Christ. All who sincerely believe in Him, experience that remarkable, supernatural love toward Him.

This phenomenon is unaccountable; it is altogether beyond the scope of man's creative powers. Time, the great destroyer, is powerless to extinguish this sacred flame; time can neither exhaust its strength nor put a limit to its range.

This is it, which strikes me most; I have often thought of it. This it is which proves to me quite convincingly the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

>Napoleon Bonaparte

Tell me anon. Why aren't you following your Lord Jesus Christ?
>>
>>25238669
>>25238682

it should be obvious that jesus christ was god in the form of man
>>
>>25238669
>types like he would blow jesus
>jesus probably never existed
>>
>>25239078

>jesus probably never existed

come on now.
>>
>>25239133
A guy doing miracles and coming back to life definitely didn't exist.

The man the stories were based on have no record outside the bible or testimony by individuals with a vested interest to spread the story so he probably didn't exist.
>>
Because I don't worship a dead kike on a stick.
>>
>>25238669
Sounds like a great guy tbqh.
To had he doesn't exist (or at least not in the form you claim) and won't be able to help you.
>>
>>25238669
What about the prophet Muhammad?
>>
>>25238669
>Not praying to our lord Savior Satan
>Kills less people, isn't an ass
>Gods like "lets make some people and be a douche, then have the people we treat shit write it down!
>Lets give them shellfish, tell them not to eat it, want to mix cloths, naa nigga get out
>"It'll be so funny won't it Satan"
>"God calm down you edgy fuck"
>"Heard they like cancer and aids fuckwits"
>"God i'm expelling you from Hell, go to Heaven for the rest of your days"

>God writes a New Testament just shit talking Satan, Satan plays the bigger deity and just ignores it

>Cucks and shills follow God, not knowing Heaven is Hell as depicted in the bible
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.