[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you threatened by strong women? Women like the ones in t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: taylor-swift-legs-537262073.jpg (940 KB, 1500x2113) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-legs-537262073.jpg
940 KB, 1500x2113
Are you threatened by strong women? Women like the ones in this video, who can destroy any man in a fist fight, and have full command over their sexuality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

Does it make you mad to know any one of those women in that video would destroy you or even a veteran soldier in a no holds barred fight to the death?
>>
goddamn she's so fucking hot
>>
>>25238552

baby blue leotard one piece
>>
Women like those don't exist, so I don't really care. Their frames are too small, even the most praised as athletic ones look like fucking male teenagers, often worse. Only strong women are those powerlifter types, and when it comes to fighting most women simply cannot exert enough force to cause problems
>>
Cute fantasy.
Show me them outside of a fictional setting.
>>
>>25238552
>Does it make you mad to know any one of those women in that video would destroy you or even a veteran soldier in a no holds barred fight to the death?
dude they weight like 110 pounds it is an artistic work of fiction.
But yeah those roided up muscle girls on the other hand 10/10 would bang manhandling some buff pussy is a big turn on.
>>
If women that strong were walking around in similar fashion, destroying random things and "destroy" people for no apparent reason, and heading my way without signs of discontinuing the destruction? Yes, I would feel threatened.
Same applies to men. I'd feel threatened if some dude would do the exact same thing.

If the women are capable of keeping their composure and are being decent human beings, with the only difference that they have the potential of "destroying any man" as a last resort like normal people? Not even remotely threatened by their presence.
Same - again - applies to men.
>>
File: 1450041604717.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450041604717.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>25238552
>tfw no tall gf

>MUTED
>>
they intimidate me

sexually

and I want to get raped at gunpoint by them
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.