[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went off my meds a few weeks ago and I feel great. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: literally_base_consciousness.jpg (69 KB, 838x597) Image search: [Google]
literally_base_consciousness.jpg
69 KB, 838x597
So I went off my meds a few weeks ago and I feel great. I have energy again. I'm playing vidya and enjoying it. I stopped visiting /dep/ on wizchan. I'm masturbating and enjoying. I'm drinking soda and having a good time. But the thing is I could easily relapse. I have diagnosed schizophrenia and sometimes I have episodes where I go bat shit crazy and start thinking paranoia and other mystical stuff. I'm usually then permitted to a mental ward which I usually get medicated again and stay there for a week.

If my mom ever found out I stopped taking meds she'd kill me. I'm 26 by the way and still living with my parents (handholess kissless virgin). She comes in everyday and asks if I took my meds and I always say "yes".

I dunno what to do. I think I'll keep off of them for awhile. This ride is so good.
>>
i have schizophrenia as well. i dont think the meds work and the side affects are shit. Have you tried all the different anti psycotics? ive only tried 3 of the many there are. I have heard anti pyscotics are also known as heavy tranquilizers and that feel is not good desu.
>>
>>25238515
I tried a couple. I'm on Zyprexa right now and yeah the side effects are awful. I keep having this brain fog and anxiety on the stuff that would seriously limit my ability to function like a normal goddam human being. I doubt there is any drug out there for me.
>>
>>25238536
well if you end up in the hospital again you could use it as an opportunity to try a new med. I was just hospitalized because the new med i was trying made me want to kill myself cause i was in alot of pain. I still want to try new meds because symptom relief would be the best and maybe less side affects.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.