[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit guys I did it I asked her if she wanted to go carousing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
holy shit guys I did it

I asked her if she wanted to go carousing

and she said no
but I asked her
for the first time today I actually initiated sound-based communication with a female member of the human race that I'm not a blood relative of
and it feels good
>>
File: 1414546506061.jpg (748 KB, 1297x1080) Image search: [Google]
1414546506061.jpg
748 KB, 1297x1080
>>25238318
step 2:

>profit
>>
had a similar experience
>asked a girl for her number
>she said no
>feel bad but also feel like im making progress
>>
Thats how one begins. You're going to make it anon
Like it or not if you try a hundred times you're going to get at least one yes, its exactly like shitposting for (You)s
>>
>>25238318
Baka.

Use tongue clicks instead of words, bitches but into the air of mystery around "that guy" who communicates through tongue clicks only. Probably thinking bout your tongue an gettin wet desu.
>>
maybe because she didnt know wtf carousing is
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.