[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greentext Your Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1409632328125.jpg (85 KB, 728x1036) Image search: [Google]
1409632328125.jpg
85 KB, 728x1036
>Live in NM
>Rest of my family lives in NY, literally all of them moved in the span of 5 years
>Stayed behind due to financial obligations and college
>This year marks the 3rd Christmas I would've been all alone
>Been working at Wendy's for a year as school's wrapping up
>Get to know a pair of Mexican sisters, 6/10 and 8/10
>They find out I spend today alone annually and invite me over to their apartment for Christmas dinner
>Little run down and cramped, but sit at the table with them, their grandma and aunt
>They speak Spanish 80% of the time, just smile politely and enjoy the ghetto ham (broiled w/beer & cola)
>Turns out the sisters got me a few cases of Starbucks coffee and a pair of cat slippers since they know I'm a caffeine addict and I have 6 cats

>Come home, set the coffee and slippers down and cry because this has been the greatest Christmas of my life
>>
>entire family dead or don't talk to me
>only ones left are my parents and brother
>parents are really poor and depressed so no presents and they make me feel like shit just being around them
>brother doesn't give a fuck about me because he has a "new" family after he got married
>bf locks himself in his room to play video games, hasn't even spoken to me all night
>all other people I know having Christmas with their own families
>spent a ton of money on gifts for them but got absolutely nothing in return
>nobody recognizes my selflessness
>sitting here pathetic with a piece of shit pc so I can't play video games and wondering what I did to make everyone hate me so much
>>
>Its been Xmas for 2 hours in NM
>OP claims to have had Xmas dinner with locals

Posted your copypasta a bit too early there
>>
>>25238020
>I spent so much money on them for gifts
>where are my gifts?!????

Read a bible you selfish shit lord.
>>
>>25238024
Arrived at 9, dinner was done at 10:30, ate and drank until 12.
Cried, had a coffee and I've been playing Downwell since.
>>
>>25238047
I don't want a fucking book to tell me to be good. People do that enough already.
Besides, I'm poor and I just want a fucking decent book to read or clothes to wear for fucks sake
>>
>>25238020
you should feel good that you tried. instead of feeling negative about yourself because they didn't respond positively. maybe they just hate themselves for not getting you anything but I doubt you did anything wrong.
>>
>>25238083
Hey, may seem out of place but I think it's really radical you got people nice things. I know it's bunk getting really nothing in return, but in the back of their minds I'm sure they appreciate you more than the other members of your direct family and wish they were all more like you.
You presented them with nice things, all of those gifts are a reflection of you as a person.
I'm proud of you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.