[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /r9k/ i asked for 1 gift and i got it and it's shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 0053 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
0053 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
well /r9k/ i asked for 1 gift and i got it and it's shit and it's all my fault, my mom spent $50 for the knowledge that this piece of shit sucks fucks
>>
What gift senpai?
>>
>>25237491
i don't wanna attract the stupid headphone fags but it was a headset.
i wanted to get one with a metal band so it would be able to fit my head. and it doesn't
and the sound quality is worse than my turtle beaches
>>
>>25237513
You ate stupid as shit
Go order some superlux 668B's right now.
>>
Gifts aren't about getting what you want. It's a nonverbal contract that you have to match each gift value every year.

>parents ask me what I want
>nothing since I buy everything I want on amazon and get it 2 days later
>>
>>25237513
>Tfw my sister got me wireless headphones
>too scared to wear them because I fear the Internet might go shitty while I'm listening to something and so it'll turn on speaker mode and everyone will hear what I was listening to
I'd die for a pair of regular ones, shitty or not
>>
>>25237564
>no mic
im just gonna try to return these tomorrow or sell them to a friend for 30 or put on craigslist or something
>>
>>25237513
Sorry man. I hate getting bad gifts too. I feel like I failed whoever gave it to me because I don't like it.
>>
>>25237564
>>25237651
idk those do look like they'll fit my fat head, might get a shitty stand mic then
>>25237664
it just sucks cause all i got besides was $40 steam gift cards, pajama pants, and like maybe $20 in snacks and the headset was supposed to be the best thing that i got
>>
>>25237702
or i could just buy another pair of turtle beaches, they're 32 bucks and i know they work good. My old ones work fine they just are snapped off and taped on on both ears which i know 1 ear snapped off when i threw them once and the other just fell apart after from all the wiggling
>>
>>25237702
What the hell is wrong with you, you ungrateful little shit. I got a $15 set of wrenches and a box of chocolates.
I'm still happy with it because my parents try their best and I love them.
>only got $120 worth of presents
>only
Get some perspective, and a job so you can afford to buy yourself the shit that your mother shouldn't have to
>>
>>25237897
The perspective he's going to find will be how little $120 is when he's making $600 a check on minimum wage.
>>
>>25237970
Ahh isn't life without expenses grand?
>>
>>25237591
this will probably never happen
>>
>>25237591
i used to listen to jap music on my speakers and my dad & sister both mentioned that they were embarrassed that i listened to it
>>
>>25237970
What kind of minimum wage job do you have that you get $600 bi-weekly? I have 2 min wage jobs and I get $300 bi-weekly desu
>>
>>25238151
Jesus Christ that's bleak...
>>
>>25238109
It's really not that off, when the internet connection drops on a pair of wireless headphones they auto-switch to playing the music from the speakers
Essentially all it'd take is for that guy to have shitty Internet
>>
Tupperware Guy thread?
>>
>>25237513
Just ask for the receipt and return it.

Or better yet, next time give them a wishlist of shit with varying prices.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>25237564
>superlux 668B
lol headphones

when you dont live with a caretaker you can hook up a stereo
>>
>>25238310
it was refurbished and bought online through amazon, im gonna talk to the dealer today and try to get it returned or something
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.