[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet some guy at a bar tonight >I just wanted to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: burd.jpg (15 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
burd.jpg
15 KB, 480x320
>meet some guy at a bar tonight
>I just wanted to play some pool and have some fun then and there
>he professes his "Love" to me
>and then says he'll follow me home

>he only fucked off because I threatened to involve the police

>another guy was almost that bad before I left, too, trying to hug me and shit while babbling in french

Why are guys so cringeworthy? No, telling me how cute I am doens't make me want to bang you. You are like 20 years older than me and have no reason to make me interested in you.

If anything, the more you say about yourself, the more I want to stay away. Why do you think I'd bring you home to my place?
>>
>going to a bar to make friends
That's your first mistake. Bars are like watering holes in regards to dating/fucking.
>>
It's because we live in a degenerate society that supports sex and romance.
>>
File: 1450671535063-3.png (74 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1450671535063-3.png
74 KB, 221x225
>going to a bar
>expecting to find anyone decent
>generalizing
>princess complex

This post reeks.
>>
Why do you think this is appropriate to post here? Why do you think we can identify with you or sympathize?

It was obviously an ego boost to you. You enjoyed it enough that you relived the moment to write it out and posted it here.

Fuck off, useless cum dumpster.

fyi if you go to bars expecting to meet nice people you're delusional, i used to go to bars to sell meth and coke
>>
File: hangin out.jpg (12 KB, 270x280) Image search: [Google]
hangin out.jpg
12 KB, 270x280
>>25236944
>>25236915
>going to a bar to make friends

That's their problem. I was having fun playing pool and discussing particle physics until they decided to get all touchy-grabby-feely.
>>
>denying a man's right to get laid

are you a roastie, op? are you a fucking roastie?
>>
>>25237127
>discussing particle physics
20 bucks says you can't even do basic linear algebra.

You're a tool.
>>
>>25237127
t. Failed calculus 1
>>
>going to a bar on Christmas Eve
>literally not expecting the place to be awash with desperate fools

nigga, stop acting like you didn't lead these motherfuckers on

you knew damn well that they were desperate for that pussy and you knew damn well that the attention -- that "i'm one of the hottest bitches here in this bar on Christmas Eve" type of attention -- was giving you life

don't act like you're above it. you love that shit.
>>
>>25237239
>>25237297
>20 bucks says you can't even do basic linear algebra.
Most of my point was basically "Time is a necessary concept because you can't have a state tanslated in space without a non-spatial element to conjoin them in conceptual temrs" and also I did up to Cal II anyway literally because I could and just didn't know the actual requirements for EE so I just went ham with shit because yolo
>>
>>25237450

this guy nose
>>
File: 13092903_p0_2.jpg (19 KB, 314x192) Image search: [Google]
13092903_p0_2.jpg
19 KB, 314x192
>>25237450
It's fun to be paid attention to, but there's a difference between "I want to play some pool" and "I want to fuck". There's certainly a difference between "I want to play some pool" and "I'm going to call the fucking cops if you don't leave me alone"
>>
>>25237452
>"Time is a necessary concept because you can't have a state tanslated in space without a non-spatial element to conjoin them in conceptual temrs"
>particle physics

Is this some kind of new-age b8?
>>
>>25237557
What if a guy asks a way to keep in touch after said pool? Would that be less creepy?
>>
>>25237577
he's a pseudo-intellectual fedora tipper who's poorly regurgitating some shit he heard from some pop-sci t.v. show

talking about physics without being able to do the math almost invariably makes you look like a posturing idiot.
>>
>>25237577
>Is this some kind of new-age b8?
nigga was seriously trying to argue about time not existing because CERN said so because black holes, it was strange and there were a lot of things wrong with what everyone was saying, myself included
>>
>>25237557

>It's fun to be paid attention to
>"I want to play some pool"

It's actually "I want men to pay attention to me so I can feel validated as a woman". And then you wonder why men are making advances on you.

Give me a break. You knew damn well what you were doing before you even came out.
>>
>>25237627
>as a woman
kek

in any case, surely you aren't such a creeper that you think it's worth defending someone who would have followed me home had I not threatened to call the police
>>
>>25237127
>discussing particle physics
>im a hot girl, but im sooo nerdy and smart lol xoxoxo

Goddammit you are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25237127
these threads get sillier and sillier as time goes on.
>>
>>25237655
I won't say I'm a professor, but it's fun to gab about. And either way, he started it. If it were up to me, it'd be all architecture this and urban design that. I do not fucking love science.
>>
>>25237643

Nah that guy was a legitimate creeper.
But you can't just go out and talk to a bunch of campus virgins about pop sci and then be surprised that they're hitting on you.
You know damn well how this world works.
>>
>>25237452
? The actual requirements for EE tend to be Calc 3 or Linear Alg at the very least.
>>
>>25237720
Turned out that it was only Math 526 because they teach you Calc throughout the degree, because of the way education works here (we don't have middle school and high school ends sooner, but to compensate, we have colleges that offer degrees equivalent to about a year of uni, and then at any real uni, you do a year less. if you just stop at what we call college, you still have enough education to work at most places)

still dropped out due to family issues tho
>>
>>25237780
>drop out of a glorified associates' degree
>probably disowned by family for being a waste of space
>going to bar on christmas eve
>only men she attracts are creepy weirdos who go to the bar on christmas eve
>humblebragging on /r9k/ about it
you're a real winner m8
>>
File: 13553207_.jpg (28 KB, 231x235) Image search: [Google]
13553207_.jpg
28 KB, 231x235
>>25237825
>drop out of a glorified associates' degree
>probably disowned by family for being a waste of space
>going to bar on christmas eve
>only men she attracts are creepy weirdos who go to the bar on christmas eve
I actually abandoned my family for being psychotic assholes and moved out to my own apartment that I pay for by myself but w/e it's not like I have a family dinner to go to anymore
>humblebragging on /r9k/ about it
Well, if I'm so terrible, can you make guys stop badgering me when I wanna go home?

>"she"
>lol
>>
>>25237904
Stop avatarfagging, attention whore.
>>
>>25237689
>But you can't just go out and talk to a bunch of campus virgins about pop sci and then be surprised that they're hitting on you.
But the people I was talking about bullshit pop sci with weren't hitting on me, it was weird badly aged mexicans and francophone Haitians who can't even shoot a couple pool shots, let alone discuss anything at length. I was all hot and bothered and ready for action for the local perma-students before some needy immigrants started trying to get at me.

It sounds racist and I am but seriously, why's some 40 year old mexican thinking he can get at a 20 year old local like that shit's legit

>>25237933
no
>>
Plot twist OP is a dude
>>
>>25237977
>who can't even shoot a couple pool shots, let alone discuss anything at length
Yes, heaven forbid they can't play a niche sport or have shallow conversations about things they pretend to understand.

>why's some 40 year old mexican thinking he can get at a 20 year old local like that shit's legit
How about you use that head of yours for once and think about it.

Oh wait I forgot this entire thread was b8.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.