[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how was /r9k/ when elliot rodger happened? did the board go crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 7-FB-ER-1.jpg (161 KB, 1368x1824) Image search: [Google]
7-FB-ER-1.jpg
161 KB, 1368x1824
how was /r9k/ when elliot rodger happened? did the board go crazy?
>>
>>25236520
Yes. Lots of memes
>>
>>25236520
I honestly don't remember, I think I was on vacation and came back very confused as to why everyone was telling me I was alright, and not to go to [place] tomorrow.
>>
he just had dick sucking lips
>>
I remember seeing OC peepee poopoos. Those were the days
>>
>>25236520
yup, it was pretty fun, especially when people were first digesting his manifesto
>>
>>25236520
i have often wondered this too
>>
Was he a robot poster or do you guys just circlejerk over him?
>>
>tfw I will be older than elliot at the time of the happening soon
>still a virgin

damn son
>>
it was when I first joined /r9k/ everyone here worshipped him and sympathized with his story.
>>
There was just a never-ending stream of threads about it for the rest of the day with tons of related OC
Pretty typical happening stuff
>>
I discovered /r9k/ literally days before it happened, and my first reaction to hearing about ER on the news was oh shit, I wonder if he went to r9k
>>
File: 1406062314636.png (491 KB, 469x636) Image search: [Google]
1406062314636.png
491 KB, 469x636
>>25236520
Just imagine the day after Chris "no mercy" Mercer struck, except Elliot Rodger left behind a more lasting legacy.
>>
>>25236520
all these newfags. r9k was best circa 2012 or so when moot brought it back. when er happened there were non stop beta revolution threads, does anyone have that picture of elliot rodger driving a car with feels guy and angry pepe and shit with guns in the back
>>
Can't remember. All i remember are the dank memes he left behind. That was his legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>25236923
everytime i see this video i lose my shit, fucking classic
>>
There were threads where people capped the funniest parts of his manifesto. I remember some of them had me in tears (throwing a smoothie at normies, raging after seeing a chink with a blonde, etc)

I had a friend when it happened and I remember telling her about some of the excerpts and we were making fun of Elliot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.