[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice /R9K/ >be me like 4 hours ago >doing a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1370448520907.jpg (231 KB, 828x1065) Image search: [Google]
1370448520907.jpg
231 KB, 828x1065
Need some advice /R9K/
>be me like 4 hours ago
>doing a ski season in austria
>drinking in the staff room with
>some girl who's been sleeping in my bed banging my roommate is drinking
>start joking around about hearing them shagging
>she says to me "well you haven't slept with anyone since you've been here"
>I say "I'd be devastated if I got with you'
>we've all been drinking quite a bit
>she storms out
>starts proper crying towards all the girls there
>everyone fucking rages at !e
>" ITS CHRISTMAS DAY AND YOU MADE HER CRY
>Some guy threatens to punch me in the face
>I packed my bags and walked out
>at the train station in the main city
>debating whether to go back and face this

Please robots needs some advice
>>
Why did you say that?

If you do go back, you need to do inmediate damage control. Go straight tk the girl and tell how sorry yoh are and it was just a poorly executed joke and that the drink didnt help.

If you dont enjoy your social suicide and have a merry christmas
>>
File: 1447622097147.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447622097147.jpg
357 KB, 1920x1080
>>25236604
>>25236472
GTFO NORMIESHITS
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.