[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you pay on the first date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Picture 4_51.png (241 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
Picture 4_51.png
241 KB, 440x280
Do you pay on the first date?
>>
>>25236408
Yes, you pay for whatever you purchase for yourself. The strong, independent woman pays for herself as well.
>>
File: 1442376829801.jpg (30 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1442376829801.jpg
30 KB, 620x372
>>25236408
>still entertaining women in 2016

when will betas learn ?
>>
>>25236408
Depends how it goes. If she offers to pay and we argue a bit on if I will pay or we pay separately then sure. Otherwise no.
>>
>implying Ive ever been on a date
>>
>>25236449
Well what would you do if yo did go on a date?
>>
>>25236431
If you invite anyone out, you should pay.

Better yet is to do a 1st date activity which requires no money.

>not making your date complete a 3 mile run in under 25 min.
>>
>>25236579
not /fit/ so what would make dates money free?
>>
>>25236560
No im not a cuck
>>
My gf works at a movie theater and our "dates" are free.
>>
If she is a student or makes less than me, I do

Or if she is nice I'll just do it because she is nice

If she is obviously wealthy or generally annoying I will let her pay for herself. Wealthy women don't even really mind paying for themselves and a woman who complains about 'BLOO BLOO CHIVALRY IS DEAD' is probably not worth a second date anyway.
>>
>>25236647
walk, feeding ducks/birds at local park, flying a kite.
>>
>>25236408

>date

wut
>>
If the woman's not a complete cunt she should ask to go Dutch after you offer to pay. Then if you don't care about the money you say "no I insist" or say "sure". If she doesn't offer you should just say you're going to the bathroom and then leave the restaurant without her and let her pay.
>>
>>25237662
>just say you're going to the bathroom and then leave the restaurant without her and let her pay.
I like your style.
>>
>>25237662
Well she's being a selfish bitch. if she values your company she'll offer to pay half.
>>
>>25236408
Depends.

QT students get free coffee

QTs get their own coffee

Radfems with dyed hair? Watch me order 2 appetizers, 6 cocktails, and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!! cake and song before I excuse myself to the bathroom and stick her with the bill

Do this you get AMAZING text messages after
>>
>>25236408

With women you always end up paying, one way or another.
>>
>>25237737

radfem or no that's pretty messed up
>>
>>25237749
except Chad, chad gets their prime years for literally free
>>
>>25237757
They're strong independent women, I think they can handle it.
>>
>>25237757
I have this little story I like to tell them about how I used to go do reproductive rights cookie sales and how I always sold the most m&m oatmeal bars

It's the little details that sell it
>>
>>25237805
>how I used to go do reproductive rights cookie sales and how I always sold the most m&m oatmeal bars
my fucking sides
>>
Pay without making a big thing of it, let them chip in if they offer.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.