[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At some point in the timeline of history, conversation and relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Loki.jpg (826 KB, 903x1125) Image search: [Google]
Loki.jpg
826 KB, 903x1125
At some point in the timeline of history, conversation and relationships became disjointed. To be successful in the modern era requires a large amount of lying, deception, trickery, just evil in general. Honesty was once a noble virtue which all men saw as beneficial. But today, people prefer dishonesty to form bonds and gain success. It's not just lying, it's also choosing who to bring down around you to bring yourself up.

I believe this is the result of effeminacy. Lying is a female act, it is what women are best at. Men are supposed to counter-act this by being honest and truthful. Loyalty is a facet of honesty, women are neither. Modern men are becoming more and more like women in their ways.

This is the reason robots are not successful, they have not traded their natural male ways for the ones of females. I see it everytime I leave the house, men flock around women, they treat them as their masters and their gods. The way these men behave with women, letting them talk and direct all conversation, it shows that the men are ultimately bringing their conciousness to the level of a womans, being interested and involved in the thought process of a female. We see it now, men talking about other men behind their backs, sowing discontent in a field of jealousy and contempt for their brothers. We see how men are acting politically correct in order to satisfy the female ego and desire. This is a dangerous game, because if you pretend to be something you really are not, you will soon lose your identity and become the mask you wear.
>>
>WE WUZ VIRTUOUS N SHEIT
>>
It's not really lying, just withholding the truth.

It's basically guile and charm. And you need it these days to be successful.
>>
>>25236506

I don't think there was ever a point in history where guile and charm weren't big advantages.
>>
>>25236402
I want rodgposters to leave
>>
>>25236547
PREACH MUH BROTHA
>>
>>25236402
ok now stop sucking my dick for a moment and answer:
do you Honestly believe this shit?
~
>b8?
>retard?
>just jerking off all robots to attract attention?
Choose one.
>>
>>25239267
I believe it. The real question is why don't you?
>>
>>25239698
now
>lying?
>keeping b8?
Im out. Op's post is bullshit and I like to believe all of you realise that.
>>
I didn't bother reading all of OPs post, but if you really think people didn't lie, cheat and deceive to get to the top in the olden days, you're fucking wrong
>Brutus Augustus
>>
>>25236402
agree with every word. especially this:

>men flock around women, they treat them as their masters and their gods

this has bothered me since i was in grade school. it's one of those things, though. some men, on a gut level, understand this feeling. the others are just like "why? girls are fun! why do you hate them?"

i completely admit that it doesn't make sense. like, if a bunch of men are listening intently as some woman tells a bullshit, nothing story, do i think they should just interrupt her and talk about car engines? no. but it's just... fucking gross. like just being a little lapdog and a party to shit that doesn't culminate in anything.

that's another thing: masculine relationships tend to be fairly stable. unless 1) there's money involved (which is the same for women), or 2) there are women involved (which is one of OP's points). introducing females into even friendships, not even talking about relationships, just adds an element of... bullshit. they tend not to have actual hobbies or constructive goals. sure, they work. but then what? they just make problems. men try to solve problems. i don't know. i'm not even doing it justice. and i don't hate women. i just know them to be a certain way from experience. and when i see men freely concede that element of control that we inherently hold, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25236402
things being one way or another on a floating rock in an infinite abyss means nothing

stop crying and justifying being shit with women

play the game or be alone
>>
Like you've got a fucking clue how to be successful in any age.
>>
Eh, it's always been with us from the start. As the sex that has a penis, it's our evolutionary instinct to put on a performance to secure passing on our genes. It's always been our purpose and duty to beat our competition by being the most appealing to females, whether from fighting and dominating to being the most flashy.

Society and civilization is just a byproduct of our unnaturally oversized brains. The dance floor might look different, but it's still the same dance.

It's our fundamental truth.

But it makes you wonder if robots exist because they lack that protein strain in the DNA that dictates the natural directives. Or it must be an evolutionary trait, mayhap being a robot is actually considered to be less primal and more calculated and maybe our DNA knows what's really happening so it's trying to make an authentic social animal that passes genes on based on emotions and brains rather than physical characteristics of strength and appealing features. Which could explain why most robots are lost and confused with their place on this world, as they're a new type of human trying to assert themselves into territory that isn't familiar to them anymore.

Now the question is, will robots die out and be a failed experiment that evolution tried it's hand in? Or will it eventually succeed and couples will fall in love with someones personality and pass on their genes that way, with absolutely no regard for aesthetics?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.