[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're the 'ugly sister' >tfw first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 340x270
>tfw you're the 'ugly sister'
>tfw first kiss was a joke and he laughed about it with his friends
>tfw no qt3.14 bf at christmas
>tfw people bodyshame anyone 'different'

I just want a normal guy who wants a normal girl, where did they go, did they ever exist

Crying counts as a hobby right
>>
>>25236011
>I just want a normal guy who wants a normal girl
>professing to be a normal girl on /r9k/

Will you just fuck off to reddit already, it's christmas FFS.
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 249x386
>>25236056
You didn't Sage so good...
Anyone else want to try?
>>
>>25236056
There's no reason to be hostile. I still have enough esteem for myself to have standards. I'm not asking for a Chad billionaire, just someone who treats me right
>>
>>25236011
Please be my normal crybaby gf
>>
>>25236077
For that you had best post location and contact details.
>>
>>25236011
>ugly
>normal
Well, which is it?
>>
File: 1440389954311.jpg (60 KB, 522x468) Image search: [Google]
1440389954311.jpg
60 KB, 522x468
>tfw seen as the slutty, degenerate sister just because I have big boobs
>>
>>25236226
If you aren't then be my non-degenerate gf
>>
>>25236011
I sorta know that feel but with cousins. All my cousins are 6 foot and taller (even the girls) blue eyed and are lawyers and professional basketball players. I'm 5'6 and brown haired/eyed. I'm going to study archaeology which makes no money and Im always compared to them
>>
>>25236011
SO, you came here to find a bf? Because you're drowning in a sea of single men. Post an email or steam ID, then you can sift through all your potentials. I'm waiting.
>>
If he was a normal guy who wants a normal girl why would he be with you?

Don't worry, lots of guys have ugly retard fetishes so you'll never knew loneliness in your life. Please stop shitting up our board though. You are a worthless cumdumpster, and you're so shit at that you struggle even to get pumped and dumped.
>>
One of you better post a pic
If you do I will most likely be your bf
If not, I will crash this thread with no survivors
>>
>>25236278
>The thread gets 550 post
>404s
>No contact given

Every time.
>>
Well all I wanted this year was a qt gf and a nice beard. Sadly I didn't get either
>>
is there a more effective form of /mischief/ than pretending to be a woman on /r9k/?
>>
>>25236278
>Because you're drowning in a sea of single men
Water, water everywhere, not a drop to drink.
>>
>>25236407
There is none.

Because thirsty robots will always respond, and faggot mods won't do shit to combat it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.