[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post in "fembot" thread saying if date one of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1500x844
>post in "fembot" thread saying if date one of them
>give throw away skype
>none of them ever contact me
>post pic for a couple
>they say I faked the timestamp or I'm a "wannabe Chad" looking to hurt them

Seriously, this fembot meme needs to end
If my past experiences mean anything, they don't want a fix or friends, they want to get replies
They're either dudes or underage girls looking to drag out conversations as long as possible
Even the tripfags
I gave Pinot my contact, same as mystery
Neither ever contacted me, but they still complain about no friends and no bf

Do everyone a favor lads, Sage their threads and banepost the shit out of them
Do it for me please
>>
Then don't use skype. I would never use that shit to contact you. And I'm guessing most people wouldn't either.
>>
>>25235925
Filter "fembot", it works wonders
>>
>>25235949
Skype has no security issues unless you call and they pick up
They fixed resolvers picking up your ip and you can sign up for the account using a throw away email
There's no reason other than the fact that you're trying to push your own anonymous contact bullshit instead of the usual skype/throam
>>
No woman wants to date a man who is obviously only interested in a vagina with a body attached, even the women with nothing else to offer.

t. former adult female tripfag
>>
>>25236461
But that's your only worth. Do you want us to lie to you?
>>
>>25236461
Not OP, but that's not what I'm interested in.
>>
>>25236461
You don't know what any man wants from you unless he explicitly states it.

Most dudes aren't going to be that frank unless they're used to girls giving it up easily for them (i.e. Chads)

By assuming all guys only want you for your vagina, you perpetuate the belief that girls are overly selective and only fuck Chads, which makes other guys anxious/nervous when talking to you.

In short, you're a presumptuous bitch.
>>
I want a Skype gf. I don't even care if trans or not anymore.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.