[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By the end of February I will know whether or not I will receive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450826965924.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450826965924.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
By the end of February I will know whether or not I will receive venture funding for my business. Hoping 2016 will be great. Else I will probably an hero. No pressure.
>>
>>25235784
Good luck. You deserve it.
>>
>>25235784

you should get a pair of wayfarer glasses, they make me feel like im not failing in life
>>
>>25235784
also watch every evolution of style kinscrusher chess video on youtube starting from #40
>>
>>25236218
>autohidden post
nah you're a failure and gay
>>
>>25236247
The only reason you've hidden me is because i hit a note that was too true and made you feel uncomfortable, you'd probably gain a lot by examining what that is.

seeing how you say you're going to kill your gay self
>>
>>25236286
sorry, I couldn't hear your faggot ass inside of another autohidden post
>assuming I'm OP
stop being a gay retard, faggot
>>
>>25236363

i look forward to you killing yourself :3

why would anyone give you money to do anything, you're a terrible person :3

-your autohidden friend
>>
File: pepeniceday.png (980 KB, 932x1464) Image search: [Google]
pepeniceday.png
980 KB, 932x1464
>>25236363

k i l I y o u r s e I f

:3
>>
>>25236503
>why would anyone give you money to do anything
you see, I have a salaried day job. it happens to be something that I like doing and pays well, so I've got extra dosh and time off to do cool things.
>>25236532
you're saying... shut it down
>>
>>25236584

it's funny because you admitted that you're suicidally unhappy in your first post and now are back pedaling

pathetic :3 i can't wait until you settle for a disgusting wife being too chickenshit to do the deed
>>
>>25236611
Holy shit, do you not understand the concept that not every Anonymous poster is the same person?
Er, I mean "we are anonymous lulz"
>>
OP here. This thread is making me laugh
>>
>>25236683
I unhide this post ( ^-^)-b
>>
File: 1424981113394.png (1 MB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
1424981113394.png
1 MB, 2880x1620
Yes, some threads turn into a fucking graveyard with the filters that I use. But dear god, I never have to scroll past another >tfw no bf thread ever again.
And you don't have to kill yourself over vulture capitalists. There's always bootstrapping. It's basically the multi-stage rocket for business instead of the space elevator.
>>
I know that feeling OP. Fellow entrepreneur here.

Keep in mind that if your venture fails, if you have the technical skills there's always plenty of ways to make money even if those ways are not really legal. The internet is pretty much still the wild west.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.