[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do liberal girls ever date conservative/racist/nazi chads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1371133157407.jpg (110 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1371133157407.jpg
110 KB, 400x400
Do liberal girls ever date conservative/racist/nazi chads?
>>
>>25235756
I believe that is the political dating meme as I remember it.

Girls do like "bad boys", don't they? Most Republicans are that.
>>
>>25235756
If you're not autistic about it, sure. Most people who complain about getting rejected for their politics are spergs who constantly rant about cultural Marxism or whatever. They're the bizarro version of tumblr feminists who complain about not being able to get a date while being massively unhygienic and being permanently exasperated whenever they talk to a guy
>>
>>25235756
They prefer them. As long as it's subtle enough to not embarrass her in front of her friends that is.
>>
>>25235756
Do you seriously think that the vast majority of women are actually interested in politics?

They're liberal because their friends are liberal. If they met a hot guy they'd just go for whatever politics he was into, it's nothing more than an identity to them and can change with the wind. Women are terrible like this
>>
>>25236079
desu the interpersonal politics that women go through between eachother is often more than enough for them
>>
>>25236004
By 'bad boys' they mean obnoxious and loud Chads
>>
That may be a thing if anybody with a proper mind would actually want to date a liberal girl.
>>
all nazis are autists so no for them, conservatives and racists maybe. if they're too outspoken about their beliefs, the liberal girl will be ostracised by her peers for dating him
>>
>>25236004
>Most Republicans are that.
reverse the implied cause/effect for truth
>>
Girls will literally date anything attractive that takes the lead in a relationship so I don't see why not.
>>
I dunno but leftist chicks who "hate guns" seem to get really intrigued if they find out you own guns or hunt. Can't fight biology, ladies.
>>
>>25237281
>only has experience of guns though the police, the army, and criminals.
>knows only about guns as a means of asserting power over other people. In their minds, guns = violence
>then meets man who sees guns as a tool
>is intruiged
sure, it's probably also what you said as well (gun user = strong man), but I know this is why I was so interested in talking with my gun nut friends in high school.
>>
>>25237510
>implying it's not the "asserting power over other people" thing that turns them on
power is an aphrodisiac.

How else do you explain Hybristophilia or the "women love bad boys" meme?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.