[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on 4chan after midnight on Christmas day, so let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
You're on 4chan after midnight on Christmas day, so let's assume you're a serial killer. What trophies do you keep from your victims?
>>
>>25235530
Eyeball.
>>
>>25235530
None because I'm not a fucking moron. Why the fuck would you keep incriminating evidence? It's like begging to be caught.
>>
A couple of hair, so I could place them around my apartment and pretend they are my non-existent gf's.
>>
>>25235562
>not wanting to feel the rush of coming close to getting caught just to evade the police
>not wanting to make them look like a bunch of bumbling idiots
>not wanting to be known as a dangerous killer across the nation
Killing is fun at first but then that gets boring too.
Anyways, I'd take one part per person to assemble them together in a display case. I'd make the perfect human.
>>
>>25235530
It's not christmas day you retard
>>
sphenoid cuz anime
>>
>>25235688
This would make for a really cool scene in a horror film.

If I was a serial killer, I'd probably keep their hands. There is just something about hands that I like.
>>
>>25235802
Yes it is anon, not everyone is in your timezone
>>
>>25235530
It's 10:58pm in the only part of America that matters you faggot.
>>
>>25235933
Serial killer confirmed. What do you collect?
>>
>>25235530
Normally, I wouldn't take a body part or ID card, so how about a coin? I can mark each one up differently.

Also, to any interested, look up Randy Kraft, if I remember his real name, or try "scorecard killer" (his press name)
>>
I know I'm boring. I'd collect panties.
>>
>>25235530
I'd collect Facebook passwords, and try to lure in their friends.
>>
>>25235550
/thread
First post best post.
[OC POST]
>>
>>25235530
trophies are how you get caught, no thanks.
>>
>>25235926
>be me in 9th grade
>English teacher gives us an easy assignment, write a short story
>write detective story
>one part where the detective is in the house of the killer and he rewires a panel on the wall that pushes out a big cylindrical glass case from the wall
>it was a human body taken apart and strung up and held out like those boxes of insects stuck on sticks
>teacher said that he enjoyed reading that part but had to send me to the counselor and notify parents
>that's how I started seeing various psych doctors
I also like hands, especially finger tips and palms, all the lines and wrinkles can tell you if a person worked hard their whole life or if they're just a faggot.
>>
I would take a different bone each time. Assuming I was a wildly successful killer, I'd eventually have enough bones to make a skeleton, each with a unique bone. Naturally, the bones would be all mismatched and the skelly would be all misshapen, but that would be part of the appeal.
>>
>>25235958
I collect stolen panties but I've never killed a mammal lager than a mouse. Unfortunately most of them were stolen from a laundry room and don't smell of pussy.
>>
>>25236045
You are a pussy and you have no fun.
>>
>>25236087
I don't know if this is a cliched idea, but I hope not, because it's pretty cool.
>>
>>25236071
jesus christ anon how autistic were you
>let me write about dissecting humans in a post-columbine school system
>>
File: 1438777089795.jpg (18 KB, 385x256) Image search: [Google]
1438777089795.jpg
18 KB, 385x256
hands

i use them as dildos until they get too fragile
>>
>>25235688
>not killing so many people that it would be an unmanageable amount of souvenirs

I'm not some small time serial killer.
>>
Tough question. I'm tempted to say stuff like flexor tendons, hamstring tendons, just the parts that really help people move. I really like the human body as a mechanical entity. But in the end that shit would just rot and look like regular old strings of muscle.

So thalami. The seat of the person's consciousness. Or at least I'd peel off their neocortex
>>
>>25236142
I JUST WANTED THEM TO BE IMPRESSED BY HOW EDGY I WAS
>>
Hmm, empty medicine bottles? Something useless, but just personal enough that you'd hesitate to throw it away.
>>
>>25235530
I keep the toys that you find the bottom of the box.
>>
Their tongues. Always been fascinated by tongues.
>>
>>25236225
What fascinates you about tongues?
>>
>>25235688
That's brilliant. I almost want to go and kill people
>>
>>25236267

A person is few more than their words. Their words are from their tongue. Ergo tongue = person, in a way
>>
>>25235688
How utterly pedestrian. You know what would make me smug? Knowing that there isn't a damn bit of evidence of incriminate me because I'm just that good. Who gives a damn about normies knowing about me? If I was the kind of sick fuck that enjoyed killing I'd do it for me, not for them.
>>
>>25236320
really, if that is the rationale, it would be more appropriate to take the broca's and werneke areas, though tongues would be easier, and far more symbolic
>>
not a serial killer but I always thought teeth would make the perfect trophy
but now that I think about it this >>25235562
after all dental records in the 1st world are absurdly large and accurate in finding matches
maybe I would grind them done to a bead but idk...
>>
>>25236358
>after all dental records in the 1st world are absurdly large and accurate in finding matches
when they find that you have a necklace of human teeth I don't think they need to do a match to send you to jail.
>>
>>25236353

By your rationale it'd be more appropriate to just take the whole damn neocortex off. What's a little piece of it gonna look like? Some wrinkly piece of shit that's what
>>
I wouldn't want to get caught by keeping incriminating evidence, so with that in mind I would love to have a neat notebook with written records of all of my victims' last words and their biggest dreams that will never be fulfilled. If I could keep anything without any risk of getting caught, I think I would keep all of their intact brains and hearts in beautiful glass displays in a room especially designed to harbor them. Along with that, if I may, I would gather and store a DNA sample from each one of them. By the way, I know their brains are just a bunch of useless mass minutes after they're gone, but I still find them valuable as a symbol of who they were.
>>
audio recordings of their screams and pleas before i erase them with my normie eraser

encrypted of course
>>
ITT: FBI checking anons methods with death records and finding a serial killer
Enjoy getting caught faggot
>>
>>25235530
Anime related merchandise. My modus operandi is to only hunt down weeaboos.
>>
Physical/bodily trophy:
>Eye lashes

Non-body trophy:
>The documents folder of the victim, taken on a floppy disk and deleted from their computer. A copy is left at the scene of the crime, taunting the police.
>>
>>25235530
Their trophies. I only murder other serial killers; the innocent are too easy to kill.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.