[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS DO NOT BELONG ON THIS BOARD DAILY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1440989539717.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1440989539717.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS DO NOT BELONG ON THIS BOARD

DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR LIVES, LIKE CHADS
DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS CONSIDER THEMSELVES BETTER THAN OTHERS, LIKE CHADS
DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS WERE BORN INTO THE GOOD LIFE, LIKE CHADS
DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS BULLY AND HARASS THOSE LESS FORTUNATE THAN THEM, LIKE CHADS
DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MISERY AND DESPAIR ARE, LIKE CHADS

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS BOARD IS FOR ROBOTS. NEETS ARE NOT ROBOTS AND NEETS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25235138
YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST OPPRESS ME YOU WAGEKEKING SON OF A BITCH?

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M 29 AND I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED IN OVER 11 YEARS. I AM THE HOLY MASTER OF FAILING AT LIFE. I AM STRICTLY UNTOUCHABLE.
>>
It's like the Roman Senate in this thread
>>
>>25236872
Sick Roman memeage bro
>>
And the 100 year Meme War begins.
>>
>>25235398
>"DAILY REMINDER THAT NEETS WERE BORN INTO THE GOOD LIFE, LIKE CHADS"
>being so autistic and mentally ill that we get benefits just for breathing is the good life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.