[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 18 year old virgin Is losing your virginity that great,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BclBfQ3CUAID_f3.jpg (22 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
BclBfQ3CUAID_f3.jpg
22 KB, 500x359
>tfw 18 year old virgin

Is losing your virginity that great, or is it just a meme?
>>
Sex is pretty great, but girls aren't.
>>
>>25235423
So you're saying have sex with something that's not a girl?
>>
>23 year old, still virgin
>post a bunch on Craigslist until I get the chance to lose it
>black chick I'm not even attracted to
>sex is kinda mediocre and I never come
>tfw still no gf
lose it casually if you want
getting dick wet randomly won't make you any less of a robot
>>
A meme.
It's put on an obscene pedestal, the reality is that it feels good but is of no use unless it's part of a relationship.
If you meet some slut and lose it, I guarantee you'll think "what the fuck, that's it?"
>>
yeah it's whatever, you'll find you are the only person that can pleasure yourself the best anyway.
>>
File: 1439192056652.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439192056652.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
It's only great if you both love each other.
>>
>>25235324
Sex is no better than any other high. Alcohol, Cannabis, Opiates, the endorphins you get from exercise and 4Chan are all more reliable and consistently enjoyable addictions.
>>
>>25235445
Yeah pretty much, I mean no homo but I'd give my left nut to be gay.
>>
I've had two arranged marriages. Sex isn't good, it's bullshit and not worth it. Normies use it as a prize, it's not as good as masturbation.
>>
I remember everything to this day.

That electrifying thrill of letting my primal urges take over. Feeling like its too good to be real. How nice her hair smelled, how smooth her skin was, how bashful yet naughty her smile was. The way she took my hand and led her to her room. The struggle of pulling off her tight jeans. The way she tasted, the way she moaned, the way she wiped away tears.

It was beautiful and I will always cherish it.
>>
>>25235324
it wasnt anything special for me. I didnt get up the next morning feeling like a different person or something. people on here have a tendency to imagine virginity is the cause of their problems, not a symptom.
>>
No. You'll lose your boner, cum too quickly, or not cum at all. First time never works the way you intend
>>
I lost my virginity when I was 15 (~5 years ago now) and it wasn't anything special, neither of us came. I only did it with that person the one time, and then 3 years later after no further encounters i met someone I really love and now sex is amazing. Don't place too much importance on the first time, it almost always sucks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.