[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /badhair/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: DonaldTrumpHairdo.jpg (35 KB, 835x529) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpHairdo.jpg
35 KB, 835x529
I went on my normiebook as I do around this time of year to post Merry Christmas on the walls of my relatives and looked through the photos they've taken of me throughout the years. And my hair is fucking atrocious, I literally feel like dying, its like looking at a fucking mop, holy shit. These days I cut it down to fuzz every six weeks but the fact that these pictures will exist on the internet forever will haunt me until the end of time
>>
>>25235207
At least you don't have a bad hairline with soft, straight hair. You can buzz it down and look decent, I will always be balding.
>>
>>25235207
I know that feel. My hair is really fine but I always wanted long hair. I look back on my old pictures, and look like shit. Just buzz it and move on, you're probably young enought that it's nbd. Ask your parents and aunts/uncles for pictures of them when they were younger, they probably have terrible 70s-90s haircuts

There's not a thing you can do about the pics so might as well be stoic about it
>>
>>25235471
Serious question here, do you ever consider the possibility of putting on a wig?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.