[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cold >tfw no robot bf to warm me up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: feelina205.png (79 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
feelina205.png
79 KB, 203x250
>tfw cold
>tfw no robot bf to warm me up
>>
>>25235187
You're in complete control of your life, anon. If you want a relationship you're perfectly capable of getting one. Just don't waste your time on here searching for it - anything you find wouldn't be healthy or stable.
>>
>>25235372
You don't know that for certain.

I can make you happy op
>>
File: 1420223518835.jpg (37 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1420223518835.jpg
37 KB, 540x304
>>25235187
>tfw my robot bf is spending the holidays with his family
>tfw sleeping by myself for the first time after gettings used to do it with him every night
>tfw can't sleep and feel like crying
I'm a fucking useless baby
>>
>tfw wanna slap hoes
>>
>>25235391
I'm quite sure I do. From personal experience stuff like this that begins only ends in heartache.

Everybody deserves better and let's be honest, most people on /r9k/ aren't emotionally stable enough for a relationship. It sounds cliche but before anyone can love another they must learn to love themselves.
The best thing for all robots to do is get involved with activities in their communities; plenty of stuff like that at local churches, etc. It's a step by step process but two unhappy people only creates a cycle of shit. Take your life back op, get involved in your local community and build your confidence. When the time is right someone will appear that'll keep you warm.
>>
>>25235509
>local churches
>implying religion is the answer

Go back to bible study and drinking budweiser your redneck wagecuck
>>
>>25235539
Never said religion is the answer, anon. Not my fault that the church has traditionally been the hub of most communities. Besides, if anyone would was looking for a long term relationship, you can't go wrong with someone instilled with the moral fiber the church provides.
>>
>>25235670
Actual religious anon
Stay away from our qts
You can have the sluts that pretend they're religious
>>
>>25235670
>hub of most communities
My mistake. I forgot arcades, comic book shops and bars are always located inside of churches. Thank you for the refresher on American community building.

>moral fiber the church provides
Yes. The moral fiber to rape, pillage and enslave. That's the type of woman we want.

Go lay under your tractor with your cousin-wife billybob.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.