[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have sex >you will never know the feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1451023397167.jpg (126 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451023397167.jpg
126 KB, 579x1024
>you will never have sex
>you will never know the feel of your dick sliding into a vagina
>you will never cum inside a woman with the most immense pleasure
>you will never look down seeing your penis inside a woman
>you are forever a virgin
>>
But I will never have to give half of my money.
I won't get an STD.
I won't have to give explanations to a crazy person.
I won't have to change diapers.
I won't have to spend a lot of money in stupid things related to girls.
>>
>>25235064
But you won't have any money to begin with.
>>
>>25235011
Eh, at least I'm healthy.
>>
>>25235088

Earning money and getting pussy are not interlinked.
>>
>>25235011
My penis is 7 inches and every time I think of climaxing in an intercourse I think of every time I read that too deep penetration can be painful.

Not that it matters because I'm as likely to die a virgin as any of yours, but not very encouraging.
>>
>>25235360
>can be painful

Meaning, to the woman.
>>
>>25235360
Are you kidding? 7" is right around the 'perfect' length for a lot of girls.

Or so I've heard. I'm a virgin too.
>>
>>25235382
Maybe, but I'd still go for the coveted 'take a centimetre or two off length and move it to girth'.
>>
>>25235064
>I will never have to give half of my money.

Just get her to sign a pre-nup that lets you keep your money. Lawyer up. Most of guys in positions like Brendan's were stupidly in love and thought "We'll be together FOREVER, no point in taking precautions".

>I won't have to change diapers.

We have this new invention called birth control, heard of it?
>>
>>25235424
Pre-nups don't always work. They can get it thrown out in court.
>>
File: happy.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>no desire to have actual sex
>no desire to be in a relationship
>3D is PD
>mfw
>>
>>25235011

Is the chair for the cuck husband?
>>
File: baldie.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
baldie.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>25235011

She looks so soft and warm.

I bet her soul is cold as ice
>>
>>25235452
That's a good coping mechanism.
>>
>>25235878
I'm not trying to cope with anything.
>>
>>25235918
Whatever helps you deal with the crushing loneliness.
>>
>>25235415
I'm 7x5.5 and the only time my gf can't take it is when she's sitting up on top of me.
Pro-tip if you ever get laid:
Get her on lying on top of you, grab her ass tightly, and just slowly increase speed until you're jackhammering her pussy. Keep it up as long as possible. Guaranteed orgasm.
>>
>>25235440
>Lawyer up
>>
>>25236375
That doesn't change anything. Rich people with amazing lawyers have still had their pre-nups thrown out.
>>
I'm good, I got to feel it. Pretty good yeah.
>>
>>25236397
Rich people with amazing lawyers married to other rich people with amazing lawyers

Or if you're really that much of an autist, just don't get married but tell people you are.
>>
>>25236940
Why tell people you are? I tell people that me and my gf aren't ever getting married.
>>
>>25236940
>what is common law marriage
>>
>>25235011
look at that bitch, she so comfortable being naked knowing how much power she wields over a male. She can just spread her ass cheeks and get what ever she wants.
>>
I will but it will probavly be a disgusting girl and not a qt
>>
my gf sucked my dick like a straw not even 4 hours ago

i was gonna fuck her but she's ovulating and has some weird bleeding shit going on

would have fucked her regardless cuz she's realyl infertile and i've cum in her like 3 times on egg drop day, but i don't want black sludge on my dick

normies re
>>
>>25235011
>>you will never have sex
lol nigga already had sex. 10 years ago actually
>>you will never know the feel of your dick sliding into a vagina
I know it. I know it with and without a condom
>>you will never cum inside a woman with the most immense pleasure
I just came inside a girl I've known for like 2 weeks about 2 days ago
>>you will never look down seeing your penis inside a woman
Got vids and pics of this
>>you are forever a virgin
pfhhhh nigga you a fag. might as well fuck men.
>>
File: pulsating.gif (545 KB, 467x348) Image search: [Google]
pulsating.gif
545 KB, 467x348
>>25235011
>you will never plunge your fully erect cock balls deep into that juicy booty
>you will never empty your balls into her womb, holding that plump ass to your hips until the last drop has been poured
>you will never rub her round preggo belly and suck the milk from her swollen lactating titties

why even live senpai
>>
>>25235360
im p much a chad with an 8 incher and lemme tell you senpai, you arent gunna give a shit whether it hurts her or not in the heat of the moment
>>25237215
it's really fucking disgusting when dudes don't have nuts
>>
>>25237272
>it's really fucking disgusting when dudes don't have nuts
That's just his cremaster muscle contracting and pulling his testicles closer to his body during ejaculation.

Might also be due to cold weather.
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
tfw had one year relationship with a redpilled girl who even did the first move and had sex like 30 times. i regard it as the biggest against all odds shit that has or will ever happen to me in my life. a part of me wants to say that i didnt deserve it and should still consider myself a virgin but most of me is comfy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.