[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help breaking up a happy couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1397829285300.jpg (13 KB, 232x236) Image search: [Google]
1397829285300.jpg
13 KB, 232x236
I have nudes of her that he took, that she does not know I have.

How best to go about this?
>>
>>25234871
Post them on her kikebook wall.
>>
>>25234871
first post them. ha

then tell people that she sent them to you. that is if you want her to look like the bad person. but if you want him to seem like the bad person, tsay you got it from one of his friends and they have been circulating.
>>
>>25234898
I'd prefer to have him look bad, I don't really care how she looks, but I don't want to be obviously-involved at all. If I can do it without my name coming up once that would be best.

Sneaky beaky like.
>>
>>25234954
ouhhhh ok. without you being directly involved.

send a screenshot of the nude in a text to one of your fiends and be liek "damn dude did you see this shit yet? shit is spreading like herpes"
>>
>>25234983
too risky. post fliers of the nudes in areas that they frequent, on them put the guy's contact info with an offer to sell more nudes
>>
File: this strange feeling.jpg (304 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
this strange feeling.jpg
304 KB, 640x481
>>25235013
I have this strange feeling they would be taken down before either of them see them
>>
>>25235061
burner phone. send her the pictures and say he sent them
>>
>>25234871
Just make a fake social media account and spread them to her friends. It will come around to her and then eventually him.
>>
Find her parent's email and send the pictures there anonymously.
>>
>>25235361
This wont work, i did something like this before and kikebook will eventually blockall users from same network. Soo if u use a fake and some how anon is now blocked aswell redflags.... theres 1 way. Have someone make dake account. Someone else log into it and do dirty work. And you benefit from it... but even this will temp lock account cuz different address
>>
File: naJjidP.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
naJjidP.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1280
>>25235464
I'll try looking for her dad's, but her mom won't give a fuck, she encourages the girl to be slutty

any other ideas? appreciate the help robots
>>
Make your buddy a reddit account, log on and pretend to be him for a few months, post his pictures, make shitty memes, etc. Then dump the pics on there and let your mutual friends know, shit will hit the fan eventually.
>>
>>25234871
Post them here

Original comment post
>>
>>25234954
Hack his Facebook then post the nudes late at night with drnktxt captions. She'll think he got drunk and posted the nudes.

Better yet. Hack his email and send the pictures to a bunch of his friends.
>>
File: NEAT_3654.jpg (37 KB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
NEAT_3654.jpg
37 KB, 350x283
>>25235742
He has a reddit account already, and I know it. I could make a fake alt ...

>>25235821
how does i hack facebook
>>
>>25235864
Figure out his password. There are a number of ways. Social engineering is the best.
>>
>>25235864
If he frequents pics or any nsfw subreddits you could post them there, wait until he freaks out, tell him (in public replies) that you got them from him, and then screenshot it all. You'd kind of be in the same boat though, having pictures you don't know what to do with. but he'd know there's someone out there with those pictures at least.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.