[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /HighFunctioningAutismMasterrace/ here? >autism gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: pepe_speaks.png (669 KB, 1286x1254) Image search: [Google]
pepe_speaks.png
669 KB, 1286x1254
who /HighFunctioningAutismMasterrace/ here?

>autism gives me superior intelligence
>high functioning so i'm self aware
>high functioning so no one realizes i have autism
>good at repetitive tasks and routines so i excel in self improvement
>obsession with my interests so i end up mastering them

just LOL at you pathetic neurotypicals
>>
File: babypep.png (206 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
babypep.png
206 KB, 604x604
>tfw cucked a NT's gf last night
>>
>>25234841
I've yet to find a person on the spectrum that is Chaotic in habits and that tend to break the stereotype that was bestowed upon on the internet and other social media.
>>
I've got high functioning autism, but I don't know if it came with the superior intelligence, and enough to make everyone I talk to hate me.

FML man how do you guys get all the luck
>>
>>25234963
I'm chaotic but have an aspie way of learning/intellectual abilities

don't know if I'm a hf psychopath or just adhd
>>
>>25234984
You get no luck. You talk to people as you're the one explaining shit without being seen as a pretentious fucktwit that don't know what is he talking about.
>>
>>25234893
>cucked his gf
>ie you fucked him

p. gay
>>
>>25234984
dont worry autismbro, the neurotypicals only hate you because they're jealous of your superior intelligence. autism is the future
>>
>>25234963
What stereotype fuckboy?
>>25234841
>good at repetitive tasks and routines so i excel in self improvement
I may have a chance in life after all
>>
File: pepe_the_hedgehog.png (287 KB, 870x870) Image search: [Google]
pepe_the_hedgehog.png
287 KB, 870x870
>>25235045
neither man nor woman can resist the superior 'tism cock.
>>
>>25234996
You would be an anti-social personality disorder (Psychopathy) if you have criteria like
-Charisma
-Disregard for right or wrong
-Egocentrism
-Lack of empathy
-Being successful socially
-Failing at learning the negative consequence from your behaviors.
-Charming people with a snake tongue (figuratively).

Otherwise you're just a
1.High functioning Autist
2.An aspie
3.You lack responsiveness and social skill to be able to perform to have relationship
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 753x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 753x426
>>25235128
Indeed, fellow sperg
>>
>>25235105
the neckbeard one that doesn't shower, that lack responsiveness in social interaction, that is awkward and that is lol I'm so nerd cause I watch star trek or I am fascinated by numbers.
>>
>>25235178
those people arent even on my radar lmao
>>
socializing, low intelligence, and exaggerated emotions are not needed in advanced society. autism is a step into the right direction for the future of the human species
>>
>Prepare snarky response to this thread
>Remember that I have OCD
>That means that I'm technically on the spectrum with you faggots

Fucking hell.
>>
>>25235193
I met lot of HFA and they all claimed to be furry, otherkin, nerd and other shit. You wouldn't believe how much it is common when you see these people in person especially when you were put in a special education class during highschool.
>>
>>25235218
r u going to kys now?

we can take turns
>>
>>25235314
most people are retards anyway family
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 642x722
>>25235218
Show us that response redditor
>>
>>25235333
the lucky triple three of truth has spoken.
>>
File: pepe_tism.png (287 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe_tism.png
287 KB, 600x600
>>25235314
your personal experiences are not proof of the stereotype, silly NTcuck
>>
>>25234841
Truly bruv, such enlightenment is a curse and a blessing at the same time. As I sit here by the fireplace my mind wanders towards lands forgotten both my mind and time as well. The guilt and regret of a thousand lifetimes scars my soul. Permeating it with cold indifference. Good or Bad, Right or Wrong, Day and Night... Sun and Moon. Nothing is certain when it comes to existence. To be truly free is to leave one's mortal coil behind. Transcendence can only be achieved by those destined for it. Meaningless inhibitions such as attachment to fleeting endeavors can spell doom for this magnificent journey,
>>
>>25234841
If any of this was true you wouldn't need to prove yourself to anonymous people
>>
>>25235421
I would be genuinely interested by the fact sheet to compare what other people has to say. As a matter of fact truth is open to different interpretation. Let's hear what the other have to say.
>>
>>25235429
hear, hear fellow 'tismbro

>>25235458
you are simply trying to shame us because you are jealous of our high intelligence

i pity you, NTcuck
>>
>>25235128
Top kek sperg bro
>>
File: 9735973353.png (1 MB, 1279x718) Image search: [Google]
9735973353.png
1 MB, 1279x718
>>25235498
I was referring to the other on the spectrum. Normalscum cannot even comprehend the concept of thought processing while most them are too busy to go out clubbing and giving us time of entertainment. pity is in those who seek fulfillment via opportunity and tricking people for personal amusement.
>>
I find it to be more like a hell
>see myself acting weird
>know I'm acting weird
>try to stop acting weird
>act even weirder

If I was less functional at least I could act like a freak and not worry about it. I'd probably have weirdo friends then.
>>
>>25235635
sometimes i say stuff that is just completely autistic and only realize what i said when i lay in bed that night.
>>
>>25235635
fuck man thats just like me bro
>>
Fuck you. My autism is extremely noticeable because I'm socially retarded.
>>
>>25235635
Why? You should be proud to be who you are and people will respect you for it more.
>>
>>25235635
the reason you act weird is that you act unaturally against your own person.

You can embrace it and stop giving a fuck or you can learn to master your social awareness and build in charisma to pwn the normies in social situation.
>>
>>25235695
>theres nothing wrong with you you're just different!
yea time to wake up. there is something wrong with us. we have a disorder. just accept that.
i'm sorry man, i don't want to do this either but we're retarded and everyone can see it.
>>
>>25235695
In the real world the only people that act like that and are still respected are the types that have marketable skills.

>>25235707
If I acted naturally as I want to I'd probably just stop talking period.
I just got that "uh that was weird" expression too many times in my youth and now it hurts to see it. If only I could tip in one direction or the other I'd be much happier, be in closer to normalcy or closer to full retard.
>>
>>25235734
socially retarded. Yes.
That doesn't mean you can't work out about what you lack in term of social skills and learn basic tricks to help make the chit chat or social situation easier. Nothing is eternal unless we go around the bush too long and do nothing about it.
>>
File: le sad lizard.jpg (39 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
le sad lizard.jpg
39 KB, 400x343
who /uncle tom NT/ here

tfw not autistic and not able to master in anything
>>
>>25234841
When did this place turn to tumblr? Autism isn't a fucking good thing to have, shitlord.
>>
>>25235635
The cycle of life for those who are a slave to their own mind.
>>
>>25234841
ROFL op good shit my autistic friend.

I'm trying to get laid before christmas break ends (jan. 5th) got any tips for an autismlord like myself? I've tried tinder but my autism level scares off all the chicks I guess
>>
This thread is pretty masturbatory, but whatever.

>fortunate enough to have a genius-level IQ instead of a sub-80 one like a ton of people with autism this severe
>self-aware enough to avoid making a complete fool of myself
>self-aware enough to know that screaming when I'm triggered won't help anything
>very good memory for certain things; can remember entire pages of text that I read over a decade ago
>background in speech, musicals, and acting means that I'm confident and capable of acting out a social "scene"
>multiple synesthete; basically have minor superpowers
>obscene levels of talent in the things I'm good at
>really fucking good at writing; capable of expressing myself to a degree that most autists aren't
>all that toe-walking gives me nice calves
>gymnastics, martial arts, track and field, etc. help to compensate for the sensory and motor issues
>usually the first to hear something approaching from far away
>all that random trivia that I've categorized and memorized has actually come in handy multiple times, and I've used it to save people's and my dog's lives in emergencies
>capable of fucking neurotypical girls who look like goddamned Barbie dolls when I'm not more interested in reading about algae

Downsides:
>slight lisp
>hypersensitive as fuck to noise and to light touch
>have actual trigger sounds
>difficulty controlling my volume
>things like people's footsteps or a slight tap on the table I'm touching are fucking INTENSE

It's a mixed bag, but I'm definitely more functional than even most NT's.
>>
>>25236456
Nobody was nearly that masturbatory, normalfag
>>
High Functioning Autism isn't even a currently used term. Go to bed Chris Chan. Fucks sakes.
>>
>>25236621
Chris-chan hardly even qualifies as functional, let alone high-functioning.
>>
>>25236650
Yet he claims to be high functioning autistic
>>
im pretty sure this guy is the only legit autistic person in this thread
>>
>>25234841
So why should we listen if autism is speaking? We have enough retards in the limelight already without inviting the arm-flailers.
>>
>>25236456
I don't think you're autistic, just pretentious.
>>
>>25237110
because we higher intelligence than a filthy neurotypical such as yourself
>>
I fully believe that autism is the next step in human evolution. A more perfect form of the mind, free from emotional restraints and perfectly logical, with heightened intelligence - the thing that elevates us above the animal kingdom.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.