[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend cheated on me and I caught her and broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1450669224832.jpg (118 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1450669224832.jpg
118 KB, 809x808
My girlfriend cheated on me and I caught her and broke up with her. After a week of being lonely, I took her back. Ask me anything.
>>
howd you catch her
did you suspect she was doing it
if so why
>>
>>25234848

Saw a pic of her on 4chan with a dick in her pussy

Never showed a face but had her same tits and belly. Showed her and stopped talking to her. Her friend started texting me a week later saying it wasn't her and how I missed out on a good girl. So I messaged her later and apologized. I kind of believed her for a second but then I saw her same blanket in the pic

Cuck of 2015
>>
>>25234894
did you save the pic?
>>
You should kill yourself before the new year.
>>
U have two options op... either make her regret everything she did to u , and never accept her apologies and destroy her mentally or into a depression... or understand, the person u thought love u never shared those feelings, had she, she wouldnt have hurt you op
>>
>>25234813
How much did u fap during that lonely week?
>>
Just, why? Do you have no self respect?
>>
File: 1450826573001.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1450826573001.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
Listen mang..... if theres pics of her on fucking 4CHAN... what are u dooooooing.
>>
File: 1450826436826.jpg (20 KB, 712x184) Image search: [Google]
1450826436826.jpg
20 KB, 712x184
FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY FAKE AND GAY
>>
Quit being a cuck and show some self respect. She cheated on you, dump her ass you faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.