[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kept thinking I'm skilled with computers and unix and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1428602679089.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1428602679089.png
126 KB, 750x709
I kept thinking I'm skilled with computers and unix and shit, today I tried to installed gentoo, I've managed to do it two times before now so I thought this would be the definitive install and I spent all day installing and compiling huge shit like X just to find out I fucked up somewhere along the way and I actually skipped a couple crucial steps and so I couldn't connect wireless and then tried to fix it and fucked it up even more and what I tried to fix didn't work and I just wiped my hard drive
I'm a big loser.
Also, I can never get a girl and I can't embrace loneliness either even if I tell myself over and over that I've done it.
When will it end?
>>
>>25234713
I don't even have a proper picture just this nuke pepe
>>
>>25234713
with death
>>
even worse I'm blogging on 4chan, fucking sage myself
>>
>>25234742
calm down , is christmas
>>
Don't feel bad man, I installed Ubuntu on my first hard drive, and my windows bootloader still remembers where the Windows install was on that hard drive. I also installed a PS1 emulator on Linux that just won't fucking play the bgm, only sound effects, and I seem to be the only person with this problem. I also accidentally wiped my GLORIOUS hentai collection when installing Ubuntu.

Sudo apt-get install anhero
>>
>>25234713
>installing gentoo on christmas eve

suicidal general?
>>
bruh don't feel bad, i was trying to make a bootable linux usb using gparted to repair the file system of an external harddrive, turns out i accidentally partitioned the harddrive i was trying to repair. i had no backups
>>
I fucked up a wii soft mod by installing some shit os youtube told me too... now I can't install bootmii and half the good homebrew apps and am stuck with a wii that is a weird hybrid spanish OS with no online community for support.

We all fuck up sometimes.
>>
>>25234713
>falling for the gentoo meme

Someone's been on /g/ for too long
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.